Page 4629 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 362941294529457946194627462846294630463146394679472951295629 ... LastLast
Results 46,281 to 46,290 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1332 x 2 000
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Each and every sparkle catches a glimpse of light and radiates my perfect feet. Missing out on this opportunity of a lifetime for worship would be sinful.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups Shy4sugar Freak4life Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them , it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition , as I 'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You walk into your Step-Mother , Janira Wolfe 's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up , your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what 's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again ) what fucking is , telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this , and you do not ever need to know the meaning of &quot ;fucking &quot ;, because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis , your Step-Mother has known you 'll never be anything but Step-Mommy 's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn 't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Step-Mommy 's perfect soles - all you 'll ever get.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi foot boy , I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind , and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips , you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you 've been dreaming about me , jerking over me , obsessing over me. Why won 't you stop thinking about me? You 've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long , natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don 't be scared it 's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I 'm doing...where I 'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
    Maybe one day you 'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship , spend , obsess & obey. These are the only things you 're good at so don 't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
    Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
    My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello pervert , im lokking so innocent today , but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent , look what i got for you , yes a bottle of P0ppers for my P0ppers addicts , are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me , you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this P0ppers is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind , i love brain washing you , so grab ur bottle of P0ppers , unzip your pants , pull out your dick and follow my instructions , at the end you will siff your P0ppers from my panties , ready? 1 ,2 ,3 and....
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile