Page 4579 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 357940794479452945694577457845794580458145894629467950795579 ... LastLast
Results 45,781 to 45,790 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch your perfect princess ClaraKitty shake , jiggle and spank her ass just for you! Softly grabbing , roughly spanking and shaking her ass in the camera.. Truly a magnificent sight to behold (No audio ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You 're obsessed , you need to see them , taking over your mind.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
    My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A very shiny , long and teasing cum countdown.

Buy this WITH Stroke for My Shiny body , and follow My JOI instructions exactly before watching this clip.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 12 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are ****!!!
    Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
    Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know they do. Its time that you practice worshiping them. Under My rules loser! On your knees , naked , tongue out!
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jessica Rayne has many things about her that get any mans attention. One of her best attributes is that she has a pair of beautiful soles! She used to be unaware of this. After hearing so many compliments from people she is now aware of how sexy her wrinkle soles are!
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ugh , you 're such a disgusting FREAK , the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you , the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What 's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet?? Think again , you piece of garbage , because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles.
    **Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet , you 'll need to beg for it. I 'll let you stroke to my sweet toes , soft soles , and high arches.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile