Page 4539 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 353940394439448945294537453845394540454145494589463950395539 ... LastLast
Results 45,381 to 45,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you wanna play a game with me? Of course I am going to "help you & your cock out ". Your going to do it MY way. Sexy little outfit , moving my body , telling you what to do to your dick. I win the bet & you know what , you get to win to! I know you need it , you need the release.
    Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can 't afford My rates , and that just isn 't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that , because you ALL need My training , My attention , My dominance , My boobs. So here 's 20 minutes for the boys who can 't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute , you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I 'd make it free if I could , but let 's consider this a non -profit effort. And it 's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I 'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom , Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they 're available , to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don 't need to dress up to make you drool. No , this tight little tank top is more than enough to get your cock twitching. Take it out and stroke for me as I tease you with what you 'll never have... my soft plump breasts bouncing right in front of your face , my cruel laugh mocking you for being such a silly little man. That 's right. You 'll love every second. Good boys use markups.25 % Markup : More4Blaire 50 % Markup : YesBlaire 100 % Markup : BBGoodBoy 500 % Markup : BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to take on my ass again? This time you will have to last 7 whole minutes. I have more $tipulations this time around , and I will surely make this HARD FOR YOU.
    I just love easily taking your money because you cannot resist my ass. Yet , you will still try. That 's really cute! Maybe you will succeed for once. HAHA , that 's a joke.
    Go ahead and get that tribute button ready. In fact just give up the cash right now and save yourself the trouble of having to do it later.
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Being the hot young brat that I am , I have old geezers drooling all over themselves at just one glance of Me! I used to think it was disgusting , until My sadistic side kicked some sense into Me. Um , hello?! Old perverts have lots of MONEY , and they are sad and lonely and desperate for the attention of a gorgeous Goddess like Me. You know what , loser , I think it 's time for you to retire from your mansion. You 'll be moving into the nursing home and I 'll take over from here!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am the counselor of an all male college and have a proven track record of straightening out "problem " students. I specialize in obedience training and your results have shown to produce model students that work hard and are now getting good grades. What some of the Step-Parents and other staff DON 'T know is that I use your obedience training to turn the students into your financial slaves. They are in college and working jobs or asking their Step-Parents for money is a common occurence. I take "extra care " of the young handsome ones by turning them into MY boy toys. Being an older and more mature woman with a killer figure helps I to play on their psyche and before they know it you have them under my spell. Actual Scenario : (The President of the School ) come into MY office one day to confront ME about some of the recent allegation that come from some of the students. I am sitting at my desk with MY hair up and a blouse /dress /jacket that Exposes-Fantasy MY deep cleavage. I come towards the president and tell him that you have heard some of the allegations and want to assure him that they are false. I notice that his eyes are fixated on MY cleavage. I state that all I do is help the students relax and clear their minds of trivial things. They need something to help them focus. something to help them and keep them motivated to do the right thing and stay obedient. I use MY cleavage and my pendant that 's sitting nicely on my cleavage to mesmerize the prez. I tell him that there may be some truth to the allegations that I use your feminine wiles to enslave men and also program the students to get jobs and pay you. However he is already in MY sway and can 't do anything about it... Well maybe he can. He then tells him that he will give ME a raise and will also pay ME and contribute to MY increasingly greedy life style. I will also continue the program and he will meet with the board /press and inform them that the allegations were all false. I then humiliate him by triggering him to be your obedient puppy. I snap your fingers and have him get on all fours. I then have him fetch his wallet and hand it over to ME. I then have him jerk himself off until he passes out. I then take a picture of it and then wake him from his slumber not remembering wanking himself in front of ME but will remember that he is MY obedient puppy. HE will pay ME with his own money , give ME a raise , and will report that the allegations are false.
    Models: Mistress Samantha Paris

Duration: 12 min 45 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it , you get it , we ALL get it.. you 're a fucking loser! A loser that 's obsessed with lace none -the -less. I have the body that you couldn 't even believe is real. I 'm like a walking fantasy. My DD 's are a knockout &amp ; My fat , plump , round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits &amp ; ass (that you 'll never get to see naked ) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You 'll never get to see Me nude , purple lace is the closest you 're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher 's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect , lithe , mocha skinned body , but it 's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he 's not into her , but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her , its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher -slave. He agrees , but then learns that his new duties involve licking , kissing , and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher -servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could never get a hot , bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin ' bod. Is why you 're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you 'll never get to touch , squeeze , lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you 'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait , you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You 'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn 't even know what to do with a girl , even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it 's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile