Page 4536 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 353640364436448645264534453545364537453845464586463650365536 ... LastLast
Results 45,351 to 45,360 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Zenova - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Zenova

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920 /1080 HD
    Look at that sexy cleavage , loser. You 've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you , especially when I 'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You 'll always be a weak bitch for them.
    Prove you are a loser and pay the 50 % mark -up with the code "LoserPays50 "
    Prove I make you weak by using the 200 % mark -up with the code "youareabitch "
    Or really please me and use the 500 % mark -up with the code "fuckover "
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm warning you. You don 't want to buy this. If you haven 't been caught in my asses clutch , you want to run. My ass is so addictive , but you 're not going to listen. You 're going to buy this clip and become another addicted ass puppet. My ass grabs hold and takes over your life and finances. There is nothing you can do about it. But , I warned you. I warned you not to watch. I warned you not to stare. I warned you that this ass is highly addictive. But , since you decided to take the plunge , I 'll push you the rest of the way down.
    Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thats you or you wouldn 't be here. You know you 're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can 't get enough of me. You 're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I 'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You 'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don 't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can 't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of : Soft humiliation , femdom , female domination , goddess worship , sensual brat , bratty goddess , giggling , joi , jerk off instruction , jerk junkie , jerk humiliation , tit worship , body worship , ass worship , cock tease , sub training , slave training ,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are about to become enslaved to me indefinitely , I will take over everything... your every thought , your every want , and of course all of your money. I 'm going to ease you in to being my mindless zombie slave because I like to watch you get weaker and weaker over time. This is only beginning....
    Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 97.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don 't know me but I know you. How did I get into your office? Well , the two strong guards downstairs was no match for me. I got them both into a head lock and SNAPPED both of their necks. Press the security button under your desk. No one will come. I execute them all. They were so cute trying to get away from my strong legs wrapped around them. Why am I here? Well , my government sent me to get vaital information from you. I know that you are an American spy and I need the name and address of the witness you are trying to protect. You will tell me. Clip includes : Strong Russian accent , bones cracking sounds and other sounds effects.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what interval training is , right? Well , I 'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I 'm gonna work that cock so hard , it 'll be sore , but you 're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you 're ready for a workout you 'll never forget!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watching me **** again? How Creepy! But you went down and got me breakfast and we have a FUN day of spoiling me planned! I 'm a gracious Goddess and have decided to let you release before we get the day started!
    Models: MadalynnRaye

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile