Page 4517 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 351740174417446745074515451645174518451945274567461750175517 ... LastLast
Results 45,161 to 45,170 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know that over the last few years My bi -humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you 're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You 're not an alpha male , you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I 'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don 't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've had a long day at work and thought that nothing would please you more but to take your hot trophy wife out and show her off.OH , What a surprise , you 're home early! You inhale the raunchy scent of pheromones lingering in the room -SO strong that you can even taste it! You perceive that our bed was freshly fucked on! I 'm wearing sexy lingerie to accent my seductive curves and it 's pretty obvious that this treat was not meant for you. You had to of known all this time that I have been fucking my dream man! He 's gorgeous , muscular , and has a huge cock to pleasure me with! Everything you are not! Did you really believe that I would really be satisfied by your **** tic -tac? I 'm going to tell you details on how he gets me wet! You belong in the corner as my cuckold bitch! Whimpering with your sad tiny dick -clit at hand , begging for the privilege to lick clean the left -overs off my dirty panties.
    Models: MissCrimsonRush

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soft mind , hard dick , open wallet. My tits are everything you 'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You 're always readily mesmerized by them , and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy , combined with the raw power of my tits , your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words , you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine , your wallet is mine , and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 % As a bare minimum , use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Booty shaking in fishnet body stocking , pulling up to show ass and pussy
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want a payrise. In fact , I want double what you 're paying me right now. Yes , you can scoff , but I 've seen how you stare at my legs as I walk around the office , especially when I 'm in pantyhose. We could make this mutually beneficial. Right now you 're just having to catch little glimpses , scurrying around desperate for a peek of my silky nylons...but you give me this pay increase , and I can make all of your pantyhose and stocking fantasies a reality. Let me show you....stroke as you become transfixed on my pantyhosed pussy. Jerk it for my long , toned legs , wank it now for my peachy pantyhose butt. Cum for my pantyhose , sir.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its not Princess Cali 's fault she 's spoiled rotten. She 's just always gotten everything she 's ever wanted. That 's what happens when you 're super hot , and her bratty attitude is really not at all her fault. Because she 's been so indulged in the past , she expects to be spoiled NOW. Cali gives list of all the things she wants and where you can find them. Her greed is truly bottomless. She 'll be checking her email and mailbox every day and she expects to always find a present waiting for her. (9 :59 long )
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser , the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50 % NYLAFANBOY 100 % NYLAGOODBOY 500 % ADDICTED2NYLA 1000 % BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It 's actually going to happen , everything you 've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed , spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch , begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her , right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head , taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won 't let you... not until you fuck her.
    Fantasy includes : fucking , seduction , crotch rubbing , cock sucking , fingering , pov , cumshot , panties , socks
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
    I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
    So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
    Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile