Page 4495 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 349539954395444544854493449444954496449745054545459549955495 ... LastLast
Results 44,941 to 44,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy blowjob with black lips. Teasing this cock with creaking leather gloves.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teasing and showing my body while taunting you relentlessly about your tiny inadequate cock , then using a dildo to further humiliate you by showing you how a real man 's cock makes me come.
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see that you are back again , addict. At this point it 's painfully obvious that you can 't live without me , so there is no harm in enhancing your addiction even further. I love the power trip of totally owning you and using my feminine charms against you is my favorite way to exercise power. Instead of trying to fight my femdom control , let 's focus on making you a good jerk drone for me. I 'll teach you to be a good boy , let 's begin.
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You 'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you 're so obsessed , I thought I 'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you 'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories : Tit Worship , Jerk Off Instruction , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , JOI , Big Tits , Tease &amp ; Denial , Orgasm Denial , CBT , CBT Instructions , Slave Training , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I 've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we 've had over all these months. But I 've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I 'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant , I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant , he agrees , and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face , shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls , gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV , then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions , his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum , begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie , cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy , shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
    Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is as close as you will ever get to my perfect bubble butt. The way I tease with it makes your addiction grow stronger by the minute. My perfect ass is the beginning of your downfall. I am a greedy Goddess and I love wearing new tight outfits showing off my curves. We are going to play a game. You tribute and you get to keep stroking to my crazy curvy body. If you don 't send a tribute when I say . Your balls will be nice and blue by the end with no release in sight.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 706 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit , muscular women. I 'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny , micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex , you just can 't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned , muscular round ass , and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong , I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop , you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further , I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular , round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you 're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Star Nine!
    You walk in on me lounging on your bed , fully nude. I 've been waiting for you , I 've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it , spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It 's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can , begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it , stretch it , fill it , pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It 's so huge , I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum , filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we 're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC , dildo fucking , virtual sex
    Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How long have you been fucking with , what should rightfully be my money? Do you really expect to be noticed with your piddly little , pathetic tributes? Every time you send the lowest -priced item on my wishlist , I just hate you that much more. It 's time for you to step up your game , boy. It 's time for your cheap , loser ass to increase your tributes to 3 digits. It 's the only way to get my attention and it 's the only way I 'm going to let you stroke during this clip. Buy this clip. Load up a $100 tribute and get ready for me to take control of your dick and your wallet as you stroke and spend for me. You want to be my human ATM , my pay piggy. You want to fund my lavish lifestyle , please me and make me smile. I 'm going to give you several opportunities to do this throughout the clip and not until I 'm done draining you , not until the last tribute do you get to spend , push send and squirt.
    Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 752 x 1 338
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am going to have you do something for me that 's not too hard but very orgasmic. You are going to love it . You are going to need it! Just jump right in. This is the beginning of the slippery slope that will lead an eventual need for getting fucked over to cum.
    Princess Beverly
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile