Page 4494 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 349439944394444444844492449344944495449645044544459449945494 ... LastLast
Results 44,931 to 44,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES : FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Its been 5 years I 've had my English slave in a contract. Every 6 months he takes the long travel to pamper , spoil and serve me. Because every 6 months he signs his contract in person and documented on camera. In April its always in Vegas. He has to work hard and come up with different way to make each trip better than the last. Penthouse at the Bellagio is nice surprise. I call him in , its time to sign and also make some adjustments. All the terms and amounts Im fairly satisfied with except for the amount he must pay to break it. Since he never plans to leave me , why shouldn 't it be $1 ,000 ,000? Wow , that 's a lot of zeros slave. He is reluctant as usual , he always has a little fight in him. Especially when it comes to his life savings. I think a little face sitting and breath control will help ease his mind and influence him to sign away another 6 months and basically the rest of his life. I sit and relax on top of his face while enjoying the view from my beautiful bedroom...Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap , how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don 't just like tits , you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can 't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it 's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You 'd give anything to my tits , wouldn 't you? You 're going to keep watching , drooling , lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle , how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you 'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code &quot ;YESCARLIE &quot ; to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code &quot ;ALLFORCARLIE &quot ; to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code &quot ;EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE &quot ; to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I enjoy the beautiful day with a smoke and some outdoor flashing
    Models: RileyJane

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass , baby? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that 's why I 'm here. I 'm going to give you the best sex you 've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down , bitch. And don 't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
    Ohhh! Oh my God , baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally , you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that , you ugly whore? You 're beneath us. In fact , you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That 's where you belong after all. While you 're back there , kiss my perfect ass.
    Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He 's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it 's no wonder you can 't get off around such a boring , disgusting 'wife.' Don 't worry , I 'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I 'll have your **** too , but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
    Fantasy includes : home wrecker , cuckolding , virtual sex , female domination , leather fetish , gloves , virtual creampie , wife humiliation , riding , pov kissing
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum!
    This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 240 x 426
    Size: 42.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Pipe Smoking. Red Lipstick Blowjob. Hot Lady in black lingerie have fun in her bedroom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can 't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You 're weak , and pathetic. You don 't have any muscles , but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A guy like you would never pay for a girl 's attention... yeah right! Attention is all about the money : buying dinners , gifts , flowers , jewelry , clothes , shopping. We both know you want to stoke your cock and blow a huge load. Spend more money the pleasure is worth it!
    Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 12 min 17 s