Page 4486 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 348639864386443644764484448544864487448844964536458649865486 ... LastLast
Results 44,851 to 44,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can 't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
    He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime , and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
    Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me , but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in , he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH Step-Daddy!!!"
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Silly slave , your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You 're going to need a spatula , spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A seductive JOI /CBT custom. No verbal humiliation , no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don 't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It ", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn 't a listed category , but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them , but none match "Slap It ". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It " after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like : I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools , but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string , rubber bands , hard -cover books , and wooden spoons , though I don 't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It ", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body , and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It " again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you , Mistress."
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man 's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl 's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can 't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

p0pp3rs /420 /booze / Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox-Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you 'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions , humiliation , CEI , cum eating , post cum Torment , laughing , brat girls , sub abuse , masturbation humiliation , cum in mouth , mind fuck , slut training.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This was a custom vid , message me for your own ideas ~!) Vivi has been a bit adventurous lately and has decided to ask her beloved Boyfriend to play an **** game with her ~! He eagerly complies with her fantasies , gripping her tightly around the neck with his thick forearms. Vivi 's Boyfriend smiles wide as her eager giggles turn to desperate gasps for air , her own body convulsing and attempting to escape. Of course , this does nothing for poor trapped Vivi who passes out! Her Boyfriend continues to play with her , snickering at how easily her body is controlled like a puppet. He makes her **** herself until she wakes up , admitting that being choked was terrifying and she never wants to do it again! Her Boyfriend is... well , disappointed... Watch as he surprises her with a garbage bag , quickly wrapped around her face! Vivi barely has time to react as He snakes His arms and legs around her , pinning her to him while she gasps for air! Vivi passes out once more , her body unable to resist her Lover tormenting her! Vivi 's BF looks into the camera while he plays with her , telling the viewed that He can do whatever He wants. He kisses her , molests her , and laughs when she awakes frightened!!!
    Models: OmankoVivi

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 929 MiB
    Download From AnzFile