Page 4485 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 348539854385443544754483448444854486448744954535458549855485 ... LastLast
Results 44,841 to 44,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap -on inside him... Suffer you whore , suffer in pain! I like it sadistic , sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
    Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I 've seen you trying to see my panty line when I 've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don 't worry I 'm not making fun of your fetish. I 'm just indulging in it. Why don 't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I 'm wearing right now. Why don 't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I 'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won 't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I 'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You 're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 27 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you 're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you 're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile , you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I 'm going to be so sweet , and so merciless. It will feel so good , and so bad , at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge , again and again , inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment , that brink of orgasmic bliss , descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I 'm going to inflict an ultimate , intimate pain : a big , frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki wearing a tight silk dress and black sheer pantyhose instructs you to smell her feet and stroke your cock until you cum.
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 42 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they 're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they 're bound , aching as they swell against the cord they 're tied up in. You 'll have to stay aware of what 's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I 'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
    Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've done it again. Once I start I just can 't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt , tight low cut top , push up bra , and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top , standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me , and counting down at the end for your cum. Won 't you let me take it in my little mouth? I 've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on P0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I 'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on P0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands , no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the P0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I 'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions , the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air , so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me , edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these P0ppers can take your ass - I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you 've had it = the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I 've brought you to the very brink with My words , sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me , your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I 've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you - you 've been such a good boy - but even though you 're done cumming I 'm going to make you sniff P0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out - we learned something today , your ass can do more than we thought , and I 've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS ; poppers , coerced Loaded , intoxication , anal training , slut training , sissy training , butt plug , inflatable butt plug , jerk off instructions , JOI , mindfuck , femdom POV , nurse , medical fetish , orgasm control , edging , sub training , pussy worship , PVC , nurse , nurse fetish , high heels , ass tease , blonde goddess , ass stretching , ass training , bdsm toys , butt toys , dirty talk , spitting , sucking , licking , spit fetish , lipgloss , eye contact , eyes , mesmerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile