Page 4484 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 348439844384443444744482448344844485448644944534458449845484 ... LastLast
Results 44,831 to 44,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've always craved pain. Not just any pain , but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you 'll experience your very first CBT session , under my direction. I 'll take it easy on you , I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging , so much erotic teasing , that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow , and then the intensity ramps up. There 'll be impact play , temperature play , tied up balls , rough jerking , and more. I promise I won 't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain , comply , and let your cock do the thinking. At the end , you 'll perform a special act of cock Torment : a ruined orgasm. You 'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering , but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson : that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings , and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

tease in long pink satin dress
    Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I 'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk , Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I 'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You 'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We 're going out tonight but first I 'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you , and you 'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention , you can 't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning , as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears , my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking , you 're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
    He tries to call out for help , but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop , but she just laughs.
    His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened , and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
    Again he moans and struggles , but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
    She can 't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off , making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
    Included in this clip : Coerced Male Orgasm , Riding , Hand Over Mouth , Struggle , Femdom , Fantasy , Blondes , Blonde Riding , Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back , you never get enough. This time I have a game for you , it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad , you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work " you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This particular blonde bitch 's throat is in need of training , as he 's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that 's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive , turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face , my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I Coerce him to lick them , his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs , filth pouring from his lips as I Coerce every inch past his tonsils.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with Smoke Day /p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom : Slave is a desperate Cuck , I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch , I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Whipping-Fantasy , Slapped , Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile