Page 4469 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 346939694369441944594467446844694470447144794519456949695469 ... LastLast
Results 44,681 to 44,690 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane ) where she , in her fitted dress , pantyhose and small heels , explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm 's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions , riding him , bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women , she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on www.jamiefosterstrips.com
    Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it , he 's pounding your gf HARD. I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed , moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big , thick cock all the time , I 've never really needed another man 's cock - he 's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet. I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she 's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all , she won 't notice with my mans cock inside of her now. I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along , he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown , I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf , I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser , beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser , you 'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50 % - Goodboy4Indira 100 % - 5 + 1000 % - Bankrupt4Indira
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mz. Starlight - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Starlight

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 23 min 23 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This one is a keeper. The 2nd Bukakke session with the stunning MILF Lydia , the first became an INSTANT CLASSIC and this is JUST AS GOOD!!!
    This amazing woman offered her lovely smiling face for a cum painting art masterpiece.
    This clip is regarded as one of our best bukkake clips , a true classic.
    To watch and enjoy time and time again...
    Models: britbuk

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face , 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess 's Ass Slave!!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bring the little bottle , and buckle up.
    Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It 's too easy to give into me when I look this good , when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say , and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy , intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz , as you descend into horniness! Sniff your P0ppers , stroke til you cum , slut!
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 11 s