Page 4424 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 342439244324437444144422442344244425442644344474452449245424 ... LastLast
Results 44,231 to 44,240 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
    Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to Consumer own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you've bought all three ? Very good behavior , I suppose I can reward you . Start cleaning these sweaty soles ... thats right get hard for them .. oh but you want to cum ... hmm should I let you ? I suppose but your cum tax just got raised .
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've lost all control. You've tried to fight it but it's just no use. The power My feet have over you is too strong. The addiction grows stronger and stronger even as you try to fight it. Each time that cock starts to twitch, you start to stroke, and it's all over from there. The creamy soles, the long toes, the high arches... you just keep coming back for more and more. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile