Page 3984 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 298434843884393439743982398339843985398639944034408444844984 ... LastLast
Results 39,831 to 39,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is going to take you into a whole new level of your Goddess Alexa Addiction. I will penetrate your mind with my beautiful , soft, enchanting voice and from there you will be mesmerized by every movement I make, every word I speak. Have poppers? great, grab them... if not, don't worry, this clip is not a poppers clip, it just adds to the effect of the mindfuck. Use Markup code Alexa25
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 32 min 47 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip! Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Will you walk into the flames for me? Strip yourself naked and just walk directly into the flames? Lighting yourself on fire. Combusting under the intense heat of my flawless perfection. Succumbing to the flames of my desires. Inhaling yourself into ashes for me. Floating away with the wind whipped flames. To be consumed by my fire. Will you walk into the flames for me?
    Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They rule your mind, your world, your wallet and your dick. My big, round natural breasts send you into sub space, they make you feel good and you simply cannot get enough of them. Come look closer, stare and lose yourself in my cleavage. As I push them together, rub over my nipples I know you cant help but drool and dream. You are zombified by my tits, they make you feel desperate, always waiting for my very next tit worship clip. Each clip makes you weaker and weaker. You know how much trouble my tits are, you know they can fuck you up but that doesn't stop you from wanting more and more. Your obsession with my tits just going to grow.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing fucks up that head of yours like a nice hard sniff of poppers . This clip is for EXPERIENCED poppers users. It'll keep you busy for at least half an hour of fun, sniffing - edging - pausing - repeating, with an explosive ending!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 13 min 34 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile