Page 388 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 2883383783863873883893903984384888881388 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ex hired you, a big shot divorce attorney, to try to negotiate the remaining terms of our divorce. He should know by now not to trust ANY man alone with me, even his own attorney. You put up more of a fight than most men, but eventually ALL men fall at the feet of Kendra Kennedy. By the time I'm done with you, I'll have everything I want... And more.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 32 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 960 x 1 920
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Remastered for better quality video. An additional 2 MINUTES of never-before-seen hot sex footage. My son has been begging incessantly for a new little brother to play with. He's finally gotten on my last nerve & I blow up at him. I can't make him a new little brother with his father because father had a vasectomy. But I finally relent & tell my son that if he REALLY wants a little brother, he's going to have to help me make him. I order my son to sit on the couch & I show him how to start making the B*** by getting his penis hard with a blowjob. Then we undress & I climb on top of him. He seems to enjoy me riding him cowgirl style, so I turn around & ride him the other way. He says that it feels good but it hurts a little & feels like his penis is going to explode. That's how I know he's about to come inside me & make his little brother. Lady Fyre 12:26
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your ca$h. Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

During my European vacation my cute creamy flats got absolutely wrecked. They're smelly, dirty, and practically falling apart. I decided to make a video showing them off to all my foot boys. Get on your knees and have a taste. You know you want to.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love these new sneakers! I just ran for a half hour and now my feet are so sweaty! I figured that you'd want to take a peek at them. I know how much you love my sweaty feet. My socks are soaked with sweat right now and they are so stinky. I want you to stroke that big dick for my sexy feet. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly! Press your whole face into my socks. Smell them! You love my vinegary, stinky feet and I love how you jerk for me! I love turning you on with my feet!
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After coming over to my house to pick up my sister for a date, you ring the buzzer and I open the door. I invite you in, telling you that my sister is running late and that you should make yourself comfortable on the couch. I start chatting you up, flirting with you and I can't help but notice you checking me out. I open up to you, telling you that I secretly love destroying my sisters dates, that she has a lot of men come over to pick her up, and that she always runs late. I explain to you how I am the younger, hotter sister that no man yet has been able to resist, and that I don't think you can either. That my sister is 15-20 mins late that gives us enough time to have some fun. You look like a naughty boy, and I'm a very naughty girl, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile