Page 3751 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 275132513651370137413749375037513752375337613801385142514751 ... LastLast
Results 37,501 to 37,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight." YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself. Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Luscious Lopez has this tasty long rainbow lollipop to play with in between these perfect feet. See the toes jerk and slide on this lollipop. Watch the foot pussy get some sliding action
    Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your about to heavily submit to me in my nylons. Im going to seductively yet dominantly, tease the hell out of you! You will be very still and submissive. I have one very strict, rigid, frustrating, demand of you. Which you must do. Its not what you hope for, but its what you need. Call it motivational obedience training. It could be worse, right? Just do as your told!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Opps looks like my lipstick has worn off I need to freshen it up. Ah there much better don't you think so? Red lips have been a classic beauty icon for generations a look that is completely timeless. Seductresses, succubuses and femme fatals favorite shade as it has this very powerful effect on men. What it doesn't effect you? I can tell you are lying you were practically drooling the moment I pulled out the tube of lipstick. Stop fighting it and just give in, its always better to give in. The adrenaline, the rush, the euphoria it makes you weak and oh so obedient. It is a **** that you cant get enough of no matter how much you fight it you will be mine just wait and see Contains elements of: Lipstick fetish, Mind Fuck, Mesmerize and Femdom
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I enjoy the beautiful day with a smoke and some outdoor flashing
    Models: RileyJane

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 36 s 32 ms
    Size: 86.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile