Page 3750 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 275032503650370037403748374937503751375237603800385042504750 ... LastLast
Results 37,491 to 37,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
    Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Take out your hard cock and stroke it to my pits. I know you want to sniff them and wank off into them. Let me give you a JOI and countdown to 1 for you to cum!!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

be a good boy and show me how slutty u can be working ur big toy from mouth to ass-hole... isn't it ur biggest wish - to be able to serve big meaty cocks this way! come on and show me what a good slut u are!
    Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will need the following items to play: P0pp.erz, drinks, shot glass, dildo, rubber bands/or/rope), real butter. The video is shot with hazy/dreamy look. Are you are to get fucked up for your Princess? You enjoy performing humiliating tasks for me and entertain me while i laugh at you. Here's how we play: you take a shot, then you sniff p0pp.erzz and then i will give you humiliating tasks. By the time we are done, you will be completely Intox Fantasy Fantasyicate.ed and fucked up. I know you crave to be a little fag boy, suck dicks, fuck your ass so get ready to do that. You will be my puppet, i will control you throughout the whole video, making sure you get to the lowest possible level.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's absolutely hilarious that you think you're some sort of man, go ahead and jerk off what barely there as I pick at your worst insecurity that tiny little micro dick of yours while I tease my hot body.. a body you'll NEVER be able to get. Real men find it oh so easy to go on dates and fuck hot girls but you .. seems like you'll be a virgin forever because no girl in her right mind would want to fuck that. Markup Codes: 25% PRINCESSARIELLE 50% WORSHIPARIELLE 75% BRAINLESS 100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dommelia - iwantclips

Models: Dommelia

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 72.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile