Page 3529 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 252930293429347935193527352835293530353135393579362940294529 ... LastLast
Results 35,281 to 35,290 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hear My words Watch My lips Pay and obey Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum, wearing my zebra striped outfit
    Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be. Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your poppers ready and lets begin
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she screams in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4 Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
    Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love poppers, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your poppers, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these poppers make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction. Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, poppers encouragement, jerk off instruction.
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
    Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile