Page 3494 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 249429943394344434843492349334943495349635043544359439944494 ... LastLast
Results 34,931 to 34,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
    Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 200 x 352
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 19.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want? I want you to swallow every last drop of it just because I want you to. Do as your goddess says!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your ****stream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
    Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're about to marry my sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 82.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship the Easter bunny's toes, soles and feet, especially after she oils them up!
    Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 46.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile