Page 340 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 2402903303383393403413423503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love giving myself multiple orgasms with my Hitachi! Mmmm makes my pussy so wet. I love wearing pantyhose even more!! So what a better way to get off!! My gusset gets soaked for cumming so much! You're gonna love worshipping my pantyhose covered legs & feet! Toe Curling Orgasms!!
    Models: Jamie Synn

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now that I have you on the bottle again Ron I am going to make damn sure that you never stop drinking for me. You are never going to want any help getting of the bottle again because you get for too much pleasure drinking for me. I am going to make your drinking permanent with no hope of escape. Take a drink now Ron, and another, and another. Good boy. Ron I know that I am in your head, you know that I am in your head. But I want to penetrate your mind even deeper, as deep as I can possibly go. The deeper I penetrate your mind the further under my control you fall. The more you drink for me Ron the deeper I will penetrate your mind until you will be completely under my control. Take another drink Ron and another and another. Feel me moving further and further into your mind Ron and how you are becoming so controlled by me Then you show me your little finger and move it up and down your beautiful nylon legs. and you say How does that feel Ron does the nylon feel good as I rub you up and down my leg. take another drink and another drink, and another. Now repeat after me Ron "I must drink only for my mistress Brandon, I love to drink for my mistress Brandon" take another drink and tribute me. I want you to watch this clip every other day for the next two weeks and get tipsy for me. By then you will be completely immersed in Ach.0hol and will never want to stop drinking for me, and by then you will be completely under my control, because I will be so deep in your mind. Oh my poor Ron what have I done to you. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to indulge in your weakness little pantyhose lover. Your jaw will drop and wallet open wide once you see how amazing I look in these sheer black pantyhose
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are already so pathetic but! Guess what?! I know the perfect way for you to be even more pathetic! I mean, look at your height. You are already soooo short. What if you were even shorter? LOL! Yeah. Just look at Me in My sexy bra, high heels and black pantyhose. I'm 6'4" with these heels on. You do not compare to My height but I think it needs to be a whole lot worse for you. You should be even shorter for Me. You should be even more intimidated and even more pathetic for Me since I am your Goddess. Look into My sweet eyes and listen to My harsh voice guiding you to shrink more and more and more for Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict! Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Loaded TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Task For My loyal Slaves! get down on your Knee! Its time to Worship y perfect long legs.... Adore and please your biggest addictions , you Bratty Spoiled Goddess))) Specially when you feeing so weak))) so weak for My sexy Long legs
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 979 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Business guy gives you this substance because he wants to have sex with you, and strictly speaking it works, but it backfires in a huge way. You grow a penis and transform into a ditzy, slutty valley girl. He seduces you and convinces you to divorce your husband. You call your husband and tell him (in the most annoying, stuck-up, bratty valley girl voice you can do) that you want a divorce. Then you suck the guy off, talking constantly about how big his dick is, and how big/hard your dick is, and how great it feels under your pantyhose. Be bubbly and semi-annoying. Talk about shopping, shoes, etc. Featuring: Mandy Flores INCLUDES: GENDER TRANSFORMATION - TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES - BLOWJOBS - MAGIC CONTROL - EROTIC MAGIC - BRATTY GIRLS - VALLEY GIRL - NYLON / PANTYHOSE FETISH - CHEATING HOUSEWIVES
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an **** masturbatory man forever.

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile