Page 290 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 1902402802882892902912923003403907901290 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
    Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the poppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A loser like you has no chance with a woman like Goddess Nikki. It doesn't matter how much you pay, you will always remain a slave. But she will let you grovel at her feet while you stroke pathetically, edging and admiring what you will never have.
    Models: Goddess Nikkis Cum Countdown

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 88.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heather Starlet is sexting with her boyfriend when he finally tells her what her really likes: her feet! She decides to tease him, slowly showing off her heels and taking them off to show her sexy feet and toes. She keeps sexting and teasing him until she gets so hot that she has to make herself cum by playing with her pussy...but now she knows your secret, you love feet!
    Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 14 min 6 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm pissed at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile