Page 2677 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 167721772577262726672675267626772678267926872727277731773677 ... LastLast
Results 26,761 to 26,770 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

come here slave, you want to lose all resistance don't you? You're tired of not being able to give 100% of yourself to Me. I know, it can be tough... you've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way, by the book - but right now, for you, I am going to destroy all your defenses. . You will be taking 'hits' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet, soft voice knows its way through your mind, twisting it, and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don't stand a chance.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have to tell you something****. Its over. Yes, I'm leaving you for a real man who knows how to worship my feet, suck my toes and fuck me until I have multiple orgasms. You really screwed up and now you're losing me forever. Take one last look at my perfect feet****. from now on you're going to have to make your own dinner. Now get the hell out.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've realized that men bore me, much to his chagrin. But, I give him an option, let me turn him into a sissy for me or I will leave.....he chose sissy...he made the right choice! I turn him into a pretty female lover, then teach him how to take a dick like a woman too!
    Models: Goddess Edyn

Duration: 37 min 0 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another Video to just relax and chat. Slip on your feminine wear and watch as I show off some of my new panties and bras. No humilation because your just one of the girls, yet still obedient to your goddess. Has a small simple task if you want to show off some of your favorite cute bra and panties. Are you in my Sissy Sorority? Get this video and then request your special Sissy Sorority Task br> Markup Codes: SISSY4EMPRESS - 25% GOODSISSY - 55% Pleaseempress - 75% Yesempress - 99% loser2018 - 50%
    Models: Empress katana

Duration: 8 min 21 s
    Resolution: 900 x 1 600
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 14 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

im riding my BBC dildo on the floor, you can see how its stretching my pussy open because its so big, im adding oil on my ass and keep riding till my dildo squirts a huge load of milky cum on my pussy
    Models: Angie000

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile