Page 2675 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 167521752575262526652673267426752676267726852725277531753675 ... LastLast
Results 26,741 to 26,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you love My big tits? Do you REALLY love My big tits? Prove it. My big tits love money, so you're going to pay Me. I know a weak horny titty addict like you simply cannot resist.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
    Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
    Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her cousin plays barefoot practical jokes. Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up! Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she screams into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet. Another time, Jacquelyn's a**** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening, her feet ****. out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she screams in pain. Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes. Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better. Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it. In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap. Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn screams and jumps in horror as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap. Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream! OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot boys love to worship Me and My feet. I just had a pedicure, and all you want to do is jerk off while you worship, but no, you have to massage My feet first and earn it. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your therapist. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 6 min 31 s