Page 2564 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 156420642464251425542562256325642565256625742614266430643564 ... LastLast
Results 25,631 to 25,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

our naughty schoolgirl is ready to get her holes used by some big black cock. Wearing a short tartan skirt, bra and cute tie showing off my tight hot body, I can't wait to get my hands on your big black dick. I love a big black cock to worship and love to see you stroke it for me. I tell you how bad I want that big black cock and that i want you to fuck my mouth, sliding your thick black shaft deep down my throat making me gag till my eyes start to water up. All of my spit and drool dripping down your black meat and I tell you to jerk it off for me hard and fast love watching you stroke it for me. I get on my knees looking up at you POV style, and I want you to fuck my mouth again and you love hearing that gagging sound when I take your dick deep looking up at your with those blue eyes. Now you want to gag me and I put my ballgag on, your going to stretch my tight little ass and I am gagged the whole time until I cum with that big black cock filling my ass. With my skirt pulled up and my panties pulled to the slide I'm lying on my back playing with my little asshole. Using my fingers to get it ready to take your big huge black cock. I love getting my ass stretched and gaped by some big black cock. Once you go black you never go back, its the best. Fucking my tight ass hard and deep till you make me cum those muffled sounds through my gag and it feels so good to cum with that black dick in my ass. I pull the gag off and lick you clean love tasting my ass juices of your big black dick
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 19 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you know what you are? You're a natural born cuckold. You're destined to watch your girlfriends, your wife, any woman you become sexually involved with get fucked by other men. You were never meant to please a woman with your own dick. You couldn't if you tried. That inferior penis was meant to be locked up in chastity, left dripping and denied, as you serve your wife and her many lovers. Deep down, you know that this is true. After all, why else would you be watching this clip? I know it's hard to admit the truth. As much as the thought turns you on, you've always resisted your natural cuckold role out of the fear and shame that's mingled with those feelings of arousal. That changes today. Relax as I lead you down into a trance. As your muscles let go, your mind begins to float away, slipping from your control to mine. You will accept your natural role. The thought of serving as a cuck will no longer bring you fear, but only pleasure. Your new life as a cuckold begins right now.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MoneyPrincess-Isabella - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess-Isabella

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wanna eat my pussy for me? Youre so good at it, that's all. You want this sweet pussy all over your face, right? I'll even turn over and ride your tongue with my asshole. You must jerk it while you eat it and you cant come til I come. How about it?
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 524 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jolene I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your hyp n0 therapist, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires. As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her. It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure. And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step up and accept your award for having the smallest penis I've ever seen. Markup codes LOSER4MIA 25% BINGE4MIA 50% GOODBOY4MIA 100% DEBT4MIA 1000%
    Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 480
    Size: 21.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Droll to my perfection while I don't even notice you! My exquisite fully fashioned nylon feet are made to be worshiped so you better accept your fate: a toy boy in front of my endless legs!
    Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love jerking off to me, and since you've been such a good beta, I think you deserve a reward. I'm sure you'll love stroking and worshiping me, but I'm not so sure you'll love how it ends! Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile