Page 1992 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 99214921892194219821990199119921993199420022042209224922992 ... LastLast
Results 19,911 to 19,920 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look hot as hell. I bet it makes your cock hard doesn't it? It gets you excited to stroke your dick, preparing yourself to eat that entire, entire load for me. Thats right. Every drop is going in your mouth yet, yet agin. But theres more to this task than just licking the icing hehe , you are going to be such a good boy and you are going to gargle & swallow. Im tired of the quick cum shot, its no longer entertaining, i want you savoring the flavor. Gargle & swallow. loser.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
    Size: 3.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are all at a college party when we find you in a room all by yourself. Having been playing tippy cup we have lost some of our clothes. We think it is only fair that you do the same. We encourage you to take your pants and boxers off, it's only fair right? We immediately start to laugh and realize why we have never seen you with a girl. LOOK at that SMALL DICK! It is so tiny. Uh oh now we feel bad. I guess we will hurry up and do a pity jerk for you. All the while laughing and can not believe how small you are. You cum on Brooke and Vikki runs out of the room laughing and disgusted. Sucks to be you with your small cock eh?
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: Clothes are in style of 60's.You tied me up so tight. You hate men that cheat on their wives. You tease me and I am getting so hard. You are doing some ass teasing. Do some sexy grind on the chair. Then you will smoke for me. After that you will jerk off me. You are going to film this all and send to my wife.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

is like every inch of my legs, thighs, and ass is making fun of you, sitting pretty in see through white micro mesh leggings (and no panties at all); in need of me, of this, so bad, but you know all you can do is beg and tribute the flesh deity that makes you hard and high, a total throbbing and sobbing lousy wanker weak for ass; body worship is out of equation.
    Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I deserve it all. You stroke your cock, you send to me. I will drain you till the last penny. I am the reason you wake up every morning. You give in to me. You give it all to me.
    Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is latina Luscious Lopez and the lovely British bombshell Sophie Dee wearing leotards to exercise. These ladies get down and work hard. or hardly work? there is a reason these booties are so huge. It's hard to be skinny. these asses get bigger every year. you have seen both ladies inBANNED WORD movies since 2005, many times appearing together. Enjoy stretching, leg lifts, squats. Big all natural asses. ass fetish. big booty fetish. fully clothed leotard fetish. thick thighs. neon colors.
    Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile