Page 1550 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 55010501450150015401548154915501551155215601600165020502550 ... LastLast
Results 15,491 to 15,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I truly believe that ruining your orgasm is the easiest way to go through with eating it...having something to swallow as you're riding the edge on your second jerk off session, instead of having to swallow AFTER the fact, after your desire to be a naughty boy for me has already subsided. So you'll need a shot glass ready to catch your cum today, and you should be prepared to jerk off twice. You should also be prepared for a little twist, because it would be such a shame for you to know exactly what was in store for you, wouldn't it? Spoiler alert: you won't
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work. Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence...... Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words? I know.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I catch my step-brother checking out my feet and make him prove his fetish to me by cumming all over my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

And The Bikini Top Comes Off. How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile