Page 1503 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931501150215031504150515131553160320032503 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,030 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is clip 2 out of a 10 clip series. Humiliation, losing control to me, and sending me money are big turn ons for you.. so I encourage you to stroke fast, and hard, while emptying your bank to me. I take your biggest weaknesses and turn them against you, draining your wallet and eventually your cock. You will stroke, worship my body, fall in love with my voice, and send send send! Video #2, and youre addiction has just begun. How far in this rabbit hole will I push you? Is there ever an escape? You will pay as you cum each time, and each time you will become more mine. You need: Duct Tape, Sock, & Extra ca$h. This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
    Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for a second life? A secret life? I want you to cheat for Me. No, I'm not going to fuck you. No, you're going to get all the risk, danger, and potential consequences of cheating, with none of the sex! you're going to be spending money and time away from your responsibilities, on Me. I'm going to drain you so dry, you won't have anything left when you go home to fuck wifey. Cum NOR money. I'll rewire your dick so you will only be able to cum to ME - effectively ending your sex life. When it's time for wifey to get that dick, you can't get it up. I want you to be a thin shell of a cheating man. Criticism and resentment at home, and humiliation and the threat of exposure on the side. All of those vows you made to yourself, to others.......I want you to break them for Me. It's a secret. It's thrilling. It's scary. It's hot. Feel that fear between your legs. Because once you're in, there's no going back. I will plant an addiction, take over your life, and take away things that are important to you if I don't get what I want. I would recommend you keep Me happy.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

...because you should be. A stunning woman who knows She's beautiful is a dangerous thing. It's going to feel so good when My perfect, manicured fingers slip deep into your wallet, tickle it, tease it, and leave you desperate to give Me more. I like to edge My cocks and My wallets. Slowly building up the pressure, almost imperceptively, until you're caught in My gentle but firm grip and unsure of how you got there. But you can't pull away. There's something you can't quite describe, invading your brain and mind-melting you into a kind of submission you've never known before. The control and the sacrifices become something you crave. I cultivate your addiction. I plant seeds that quietly grow around your foundation and squeeze your entire existence. I'll make sure you can't quit Me. I will steal your heart, chew it up, and spit it out. And you will be happy to masturbate to the juices of your own weakness. I'm going to guide each of your orgasms, and you will pay penance for each and every one. Whatever and whenever I decide that may be. It's going to feel so good, to feel Me edging your mind, teasing your urges, and seducing your possessions. How long will it take you to bend...to succumb...to break?
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I think the title says it all, but if you need more persuasion just watch and listen to the preview-my ASMR clips are simply the BEST! Grab your headphones AND your WALLET and get ready for a one-of-a-kind, messy and erotic ASMR experience you'll never forget! *More tags: tease & denial, milf goddess, voice fetish, pantyhose fetish, costume, spit bubbles, humiliation, femdom
    Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 98.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready to serve a dominant couple? Then it's your lucky day. Because I gave My Boyfriend the key for your chastity belt and now he's going to be your new cuckold trainer. You get to show him how bad you want him to cum. Celebrate your new role as our cuckold with a mouth full of his cum. And he will make sure your chastity belt is locked on nice and tight. Want to thank us? we thought you might.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Stepmom can't believe what a cheap fuck your stepdad is and she is getting you to pick up his slack but being a good sport about it with a little tease and lot of please. You are allowed to fuck your stepmom and even cum in the pussy your dad isn't getting as long as you can handle a little financial domination.
    Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm a perfect female. Something that you can never touch. Never can see for free. I'm here to be stared at while you jerk off and pay for it. I'm untouchable. You'll get to reach out and touch this perfection. I will tease you forever about it too.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile