Page 1500 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 50010001400145014901498149915001501150215101550160020002500 ... LastLast
Results 14,991 to 15,000 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 1 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano return as sisters bound to serve the Beast. He drags them into his dungeon and shows them the Torment tools by which he will break them. The sisters can only moan in terror as he caresses their faces with his steel claws. First he suspends them in bondage to hang like meat and slowly drain their will. Next he binds them together, hair bound to the ceiling and metal hooks in their pussies, and begins the degradation: They suck on a double-ended dildo while he whips them and shocks them. When they fail this task he puts nipple clamps on them and whips them again while they must prance like trained ponies. When he is certain they have lost all sense of dignity or even self it is time to move on to even more cruel torments

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you remember when I said I have a shopping addiction? You asked what you could possibly do to please Me. Well, I've been thinking about it. One of the best things you could do for Me is hand over your credit card. You know the one you said you just paid off? That has a huge chunk of credit I can use, and I can just max it out. If you give Me your card, I'll let you see My titties. Yes you can beat off for Me, I don't mind. As long as I get to play with your money. Help feed My addiction. I love running up your bill and you love how wet shopping makes Me.
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 26 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invite you to session with me, as I discover more about your Financial Domination addiction. I begin to get turned on...you had no idea this therapist got off on money! It makes me so wet and horny! You will relapse with this clip as I made a new prescription ready for you to take!
    Models: DivineGreed

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so unbelievably hot, so outrageously sexy. And you know the only way to attract someone like me, someone so very far out of your league, is through your wallet. Get out your credit card. Take out your wimp dick. I am going to drain you of your ego, your cum and your money as we celebrate my financial independence.
    Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh look you are back at it searching for those coerced bi clips but also trying to convince yourself that you are not gay. Sure sometimes the idea of a massive cock fucking your slutty holes turns you on, but no your not gay. Once you cum you can't even believe you came to that and you swear it's the last time as the guilt overwhelms you. Oh stop kidding your self stop hiding everyone knows your secret about what a huge homo you are. This is me telling you go ahead jerk off to those clips you shouldn't deprive yourself of your own kinks and fetishes. Come on tell me how bad you need that cock... MMM you want it so bad bending you over fucking you non stop. Dick is all you can think about your are addicted to dick! Come on buy this clip and show me what a little faggot you are.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 41.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess-Lolita - iwantclips

Models: Goddess-Lolita

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm staying the night at my best friend Casey's house. I have been over a lot lately wearing short skirts and low cut tops to tease her dad. I wait until Casey is in bed and I go to the living room to make my move on her dad. To my surprise he actually tells me no at first! It takes a little work until he can't say no anymore. Little does he know at the time he should of never said yes because now I own him. He will do anything I want whenever I want or I will rip his family apart.
    Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've got you cornered jerk boy! You crave My panties and are now at the mercy of My kindness. It's not likely that you'll find niceness though. I love the tease and driving you wild. Seeing you squirm and rub My dirty, worn panties on your face is too funny to pass up. You need to jerk off for panties so badly that I could make you cum in your pants right now. You'd do anything for a smell of my pussy soaked panties, a taste of the juicy gusset, or to wrap My thong around your cock. Worship My ass and pussy as you masturbate and I humiliate you, then purchase My worn panties, and I'll let you jerk off for Me. You can increase your addiction to Me by jerking off daily into My worn panties as a horny cuckold jerkoff addict.
    Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile