Page 1490 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4909901390144014801488148914901491149215001540159019902490 ... LastLast
Results 14,891 to 14,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you my little wanker? My masturbator? I know what you do when you go to the bathroom when you visit me - you masturbate thinking of me and seeing up my dress. Would you like to have a wank over me right now? I know how much you wanna see under my long dress, the panties I am wearing. I will tease you and let you masturbate to them, you little tosser. And after you cum I will do something special. If you wanna get this special thing in real after watching this clip, send me a message You will love it, especially after seeing where all it has been ... In this clip I am using the words - masturbate, toss off, wank, orgasm, climax, masturbator, wanker ... so if hearing these words turn you on then this is the right clip for you.
    Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 17 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 3 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica took her punishment like a good girl, and to show her gratitude she now gives me a hell of a show. She sits back, bare-ass naked, pets and rubs herself all over, finishing with a finger-fucking climax that will blow your mind! Then she comes over to sit in my lap so I can finger her myself while she awaits her next lesson.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 446 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Virgins are just so cute! Never having the privilege to touch a woman, they're always so eager to do anything just to please one! I bet I could make you do any number of naughty things for me. Teasing and having my way with virgins has to be one of my favorite activities! Not only can I make you jerk your virgin cock for me, but I can make you eat your own cum too. You'd do absolutely anything to get more of me!
    Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 230 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Custom Clip** It's been a rough year for you and your girlfriend. You've been apart for almost a year now and the space between you two feels infinite. Every night the two of you chat on Skype...you masturbate for each other...but it doesn't change the fact that you both haven't had sex in a long time. She tells you how much she needs your cock, how tight her pussy is getting....she tells you how badly she wants fuck you. But it will be a long time before that can happen. Sometimes you wonder how long she can wait...she's so sexual...so horny. You know how much she needs cock. But you trust her because you now how much she loves you. Tonight she says she can't talk long, she has a girlfriend coming over to finish a project. When she forgets to turn off her chat window, you get to watch her change before her classmate arrives. She puts on a thong, a tiny little skirt, and some lipstick...you can't help but feel like something is going on. You continue to watch as a hot college guy enters her room and they start talking about their project. It doesn't take long for the two of them to start dropping each other. You can see his cock getting hard...you can see how much she wants to fuck. She tells him, "I have a boyfriend...I really can't do this..." But all forms of protest stop once he whips out his nice thick cock. You can see her little mouth drooling. She barely hesitates to take his cock in her mouth...and then her tight little pussy. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Your girlfriend is sick of not getting fucked. You don't know it but she has intentionally left on her Skype so you can watch her get fucked by some cute college boy. She gladly takes his cock in her mouth, in her pussy. She moans with pleasure as he licks her all over and fucks her hard...the way you know she needs to get fucked. She tells you exactly how the rest of the semester is going to go down, with cum on her face, and you as her cuckold. She loves you...but she just loves getting fucked a little bit more. *First time Cuckolded, Introduction to Cuckolding*
    Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 31 min 40 s
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he'd help me figuring everything out, so I put him to the test. I figured it'd be so awkward and he'd laugh but he's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I'm finding out some embarrassing things about him, and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch- I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our [email protected] wouldnt be too happy about this, but it's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 961 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You obsess over my tits far more than I do. The real slut here is you, you obsessed hand humping tit slut.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A lovely start to your day.. a fantastic reminder video as to why you put in all those extra hours... stay late.. go in early.. work on the weekends. I'll give you one little hint. You don't do all that for yourself......you do it for me!
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teasing, encouraging, dripping with seduction. I know you're a fan of large tits. Mine are a perfect 34D. I dressed up in some silky lingerie, slowly bouncing them, squeezing them, licking them, and I keep you wanting more. I have a lot of fun as I slowly remove my bra and press them in your face. Giggling as we both get turned on with excitement. Come join the fun. Appreciate and worship my boobs.
    Models: ScarlettLush

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720