Page 1489 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4899891389143914791487148814891490149114991539158919892489 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love how my new purple strap-on feels in my hands, not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick, showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I'll use it. The contrast of my soft, feminine figure and my big, powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool, imagine what it'll be like as I drive my strap-on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat, dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks, getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked, pegged, pounded by my cock, and still begging for more.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 574 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know those cravings you get that drive you crazy during the day, that if you dont feed this addiction you will surely die? I have come to save the day, once again with a video you cant live without, especially if youre one of my ASS men. Face it, you are obsessed with my ass, and thats why youre here. You have a problem and Im going to help you. I know youll do anything to see my bare ass, but I need to tease you first with my stretch pants and lacy panties. Dont want to make you overdose from my perfectly round and juicy butt. Dont worry, soon youll be face deep between my cheeks licking my asshole clean like toilet paper.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
    Size: 2.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a fucking loser for my ass. That's right, a pathetic little loser. You'll do anything for my ass. Even if it means ruining your relationship with your girlfriend. I know, I'm so mean to both of you. You don't even deserve to see my ass. Your girlfriend is a stupid bitch anyway. Go ahead and worship my ass as I fuck up things with you and your girlfriend.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 22 s
    Size: 849 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my favorite solo videos! Naughty French Maid Lauran comes to provide housekeeping and provides a lot of other services while there...
    Models: LauranVickers

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 893 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs that lead to heaven. That's what I have. Legs that make men like you so weak. Everywhere I go I see men eyeing me up and down. Admiring the whole package. Wishing that they were the ones that got to enjoy them. You know you like what you see. I know you're getting that feeling that you're never going to be able to get enough. They're so long and sexy. Irresistible. And they lead right up to the hottest ass. You're melting. You feel the need to touch yourself and worship them through your stroking. Growing effortlessly weaker and weaker for me. My bare legs drive you wild! Follow them to heaven.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This cock is Mine. This cock lives to serve Me, lives to please Me, and lives to be a slave to Me. I have My hands around your cock and therefore control your entire being. I use sexual conditioning to train you to please Me in every way: cleaning, humiliating yourself, serving as a sex object, and devoting every moment of every day to Me. I dictate your entire life by edging your cock. When I feel that it needs discipline, I coerce it to obey and resist even while I tease it to a full and throbbing erection. The cock must learn to obey. Feel the excruciating desire that I pump through you, while I explain to you your role in My life, your daily responsibilities, and exactly how easily I'm able to manipulate and control you. Savor and suck on My every word. Whimper and shake at My every stroke. Shake and quiver at the dominant passion in My eyes. Listen to Me tell you how I fully own this cock.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look up, meet my gaze, I know how badly you've wanted me. Thats how it goes in a sugar dummy and greedy brat relationship! I like making you want me, to want to be useful to me. Your lust only makes you weaker and deeper under my control. It feels so good though to just give in and let me take control of you, body mind and wallet. you can't help looking up at my ass its such a beautiful sight that you just lose all track of power, surrendering your credit card to me and filling your thoughts of me. Your money is mine and so are you my sugar dummy
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm SUCH a bitch to you and it's so funny! I get such a kick out of being a bitch to you. It's pretty awesome that I get paid to be such a hot bitch. To verbally degrade you for the loser that you are! Just listen and learn, idiot. You're nothing and I'm everything. You love to be humiliated, freak.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile