Page 14319 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 13319138191421914269143091431714318143191432014321143291436914419 ... LastLast
Results 143,181 to 143,190 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shower Time Tinder date part1 - curiouscristine - iwantclips

Shower Time Tinder date part1 - curiouscristine - iwantclips

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Resolution: 358 x 640
    Size: 32.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught Cheating by Cucky Boyfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Caught Cheating by Cucky Boyfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I've been waiting for you to finally call Me out. All those late nights at work, after hours? The amount of times I've been "out for lunch with girlfriends" until the late hours of the evening? It's pathetic that you've been sitting around, silent.

Today I decided to make it more obvious, wearing My sexy heels and having My stockings out in full display under My trench coat. I used My usual "going out for lunch" excuse, but this time, you caught it.

I slip out of My coat and model what My lunch date attire is. It's painfully obvious now, what I've been up to this whole time - so I "come clean" and lay it out for you: almost every time I've been gone during odd hours, I've been fucking My hot coworker.

Almost immediately, you get hard: rock hard under your pants.

I give you permission to undress and stroke your pathetic, cucky cock in front of Me, and I mock you for the fact that this is the first time in a long time that I've allowed you to be hard in front of Me.

You stroke to all the things Me and My stud have planned for the day, and some of the plans involve you. including the fact that you will be paying for our dinner date while you sit alone on the other side of the restaurant, and that you will be watching us fuck in the bed that we share.

The best part is. you'll be tasting My pussy for the first time in forever as well. after he shoots his huge load inside Me.

You'll be slurping out every last drop, and thank us for it.
    MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS: 50% markup: MIKI50 100% markup: MIKI100 200% markup: MIKI200 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

60 Seconds to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

60 Seconds to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Let's play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum!

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri"

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eye Contact Obedience Training - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Eye Contact Obedience Training - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me - a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get Silly and Go Down - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Get Silly and Go Down - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Earned (T)it - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You Earned (T)it - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You must be wondering what you did to earn this titty JOI encouragement tease.

Micro bikini top and all.

Stroke Stroke Stroke...

But there's a catch. There's ALWAYS a catch.
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Try Chastity for Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Try Chastity for Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES:
    10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY
    25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER
    50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA
    100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
    Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile