Page 14105 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 13105136051400514055140951410314104141051410614107141151415514205 ... LastLast
Results 141,041 to 141,050 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pantyhose Foot Worship And Rubbing Your Face With Them - Deja Electra - iwantclips

Pantyhose Foot Worship And Rubbing Your Face With Them - Deja Electra - iwantclips

I know how excited you get when you see Mistress in her gorgeous pantyhose. Simply being in the same room as them drives you wild doesn't it? Your treat for today is getting the honor of worshipping My perfect pantyhosed feet while I rub them on your face. Tell Me why they are so perfect. Is it the perfect shape of My feet? Is it how lovely they look covered in pantyhose? Is it My perfect red toenails? Is it their smell? I know you'd do anything for the privilege of Mistress rubbing her feet all over your stupid face. You're completely weak and I'm in control. Filmed on my new camera in true 1080p HD

I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information.

Good subs add a markup code:

25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble

300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe

Pay your Taxes:

Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX

Tags: Pantyhose Worship, Foot Worship, Pantyhosed Feet, Pantyhose Feet, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Smelling, Goddess Worship, Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
    Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Muzilo - iwantclips

- Muzilo - iwantclips

Models: Muzilo

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suffer the Whip - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Suffer the Whip - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

I give my slave the opportunity to worship my latex clad ass and stroke himself.. And what does he do? He cums without permission! He's so excited that he just can't help himself. Well, I won't stand for that kind of behavior in my slaves. I make him lick up his cum from the dirty floor before I string him up the ceiling and take out my irritation on his flesh. I singletail him over and over, making him count the strokes as I lay into his skin. Soon he begins to b1eed from my cruel whipping. I don't stop.. I keep on, relentlessly tearing into him. By the time I'm done, he's a crying mess. I'm pleased. Perhaps he will learn his lesson.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

It's so easy to manipulate you tit addicts. You really can't say no when I wear this bikini. You want to serve and worship my big tits? Then you need to eat your cum for them.Don't look so scared, you're going to love tasting your cum. And, I mean, you'll do anything for my tits, won't you? Especially when I cover them in oil like this. Face it, you have no power. Your fate is sealed. You're going to eat your own cum.To prevent you from chickening out, I'm going to pull my trump card. When you cum, I'm going to show you my bare tits. Then I KNOW you're going to do anything I see. You'll be absolutely mesmerized -- a mindless little cum-eating puppet.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Trust Me? - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

Trust Me? - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

I do not appreciate all the neglect to my needs. Now, what I need for you to do is carry out all my demands. Everything progresses smoother that way. Don't I always treat you well? Don't you trust me?
    Models: NellyCantSay

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CULT LEADER - Empress Poison - iwantclips

CULT LEADER - Empress Poison - iwantclips

SERVE EVIL. SERVE LUST. SERVE DARKNESS. SERVE POISON. Empress Poison calls upon you to be a another victim to her draining cult, where you pay yourself to feel closer to the devilishly seductive and terrifying Empress Poison.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
    Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal's CEI Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Crystal's CEI Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I would love to see you in a tiny top and panties.. teasing me and telling me that all im good for is eating my cum for you! wasting my life looking at your twitter, buying your clips and jerking off to you. I am nothing without you!! Then i want you to instruct me jerk and eat my own cum but i want to surprise me on how to do, the more disgusting the better and multiple times is okay too! I just want to do it how my goddess desires me to do it so i can make you happy! The rest, i'll leave you to decide my goddess, make me your best cumslut!
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Size: 1 009 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 47 s