Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

*Custom clip the name Andy is used in this video* The price is high due to the fact I look hot as fuck! I know you are capable of climaxing back to back. My naked body, with hands covering my sexy parts is going to drive your loser faggot cock absolutely nuts! Before you know it your sissy ass is gonna be nutting in your hand and gobbling your faggot food up! It's not gonna stop there, I'm gonna make you immediately jerk it after your mouth is filled with your loser jizz. Come on sissy fag, I know you have it in ya! Bust it twice loser ass fag! This clip contains elements of coerced gay, cum eating instructions, faggot, fag, sissy, sissy humiliation, loser abuse, masturbation humiliation, verbal humiliation, humiliation, cei, cei encouragement.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI and CEI Class - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

JOI and CEI Class - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

Welcome to Samantha's jerk off instruction class! You're going to have to pay extra close attention to everything I say and follow my instruction PERFECTLY! then when I tell you (and not a moment before) you 're going to cum. Where are you going to cum? WHEREVER I TELL YOU TO!
    Models: GoddessTripleDBabe

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Training - Panties! - MissHannelore - iwantclips

Sissy Training - Panties! - MissHannelore - iwantclips

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
    Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**** on my Scent - Leather N Lace - iwantclips

**** on my Scent - Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
    Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Masturbation Humiliation - Loser Juice - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Masturbation Humiliation - Loser Juice - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Your nuts build the second my verbal humiliation is hurled your way. Your biggest accomplishments in life are being a beta bitch loser. The second my hot body teases you, your balls begin to fill up with your LOSER JUICE. You feel it build and build as I continue to destroy your self esteem. My beauty and hot body make you submit. Your loser juice is aching to be let out from your balls, but you know when you squirt that puddle your tongue is going to be licking up every lost drop. This clip contains elements of masturbation humiliation, cum eating instructions, cei, humiliation, verbal humiliation, ass humiliation, pussy denial, beta humiliation, beta bitch boy, cum eating, jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, loser abuse.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Titty fuck and cum on big boobs! - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

Titty fuck and cum on big boobs! - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
    Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile