Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
    Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
    Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tight Ass in Dress - curvesallowed - iwantclips

Tight Ass in Dress - curvesallowed - iwantclips

Worship my curves as I strip down from my favourite TIGHT DRESS! Worship my huge ass...you wish you could be smothered by it!
    Models: curvesallowed

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Your wife couldn't have been more excited for her reunion. She did all that she could to lose the weight, buy the right outfit and hire a makeup artist for the night. Little did she know I'd be there.. (a daughter of her high school rival from years ago. I'm even more beautiful than my m0ther who she was always jealous of) After watching us chat all night she insists you leave with her and a few friends to a bar. After a few hours you head back to your hotel to find ME, half naked on your bed waiting. She takes one look at my amazing body covered by a barely there, see through outfit and giant young tits before she threatens to call security. But we BOTH know you won't allow that to happen... right? Instead we come up with something else for her to do.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mona Wales Dana DeArmond Executive Pantyhose - anatomik - iwantclips

Mona Wales Dana DeArmond Executive Pantyhose - anatomik - iwantclips

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Size: 2.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edging Challenge Day 2 - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Edging Challenge Day 2 - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mocking Stupid Loser Jerkoff Fucktards To Orgasm - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Mocking Stupid Loser Jerkoff Fucktards To Orgasm - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Ellie
    You know exactly what you are. You are a fucking loser. I know why you're here, I know exactly what you're thinking. I know you can't take your eyes off of me in this outfit I'm rockin' right now. I know you're already drooling, cock twitching. It's so easy to see inside you. I know you're so horny and I know you're already jerking your cock. Aren't I right, loser?
    Go on loser, jerk that dick as you look at my perfect body, as you listen to my words slicing into your brain. I want to watch you, I want to see the stupid faces you make as you jerk. You look and sound like a complete idiot. You sit there jerking mindlessly, mouth open, drooling, making an ass of yourself, but you don't care, you don't even notice. You just jerk, jerk, jerk. You know I'm laughing at you and think you look so fucking stupid, yet you still love it, you love it even more when I mock you.
    Jerk it moron, make a fool of yourself for me, keep making those stupid fucking faces. Here let me show you what you look like. LOL! It's hard to look in the mirror isn't it? It's hard to see someone point out just how stupid you look. Yet this turns you on even more. You're so fucked up in the head. You look like such an idiot beating off to me. Drooling like a zombie.
    You look fucking retarded. And the fact that I'm teasing you about it makes you even harder. It makes you stroke faster. It makes you want to cum even more. And then you get to make your stupid, embarrassing cum faces! I love mocking you. I love tearing you apart. And I love controlling your cock. I love making it dance while you beat it. And I know you beat it so hard for me.
    I should deny your orgasm but I want to see your dumb fucking face as you cum. I want to see how stupid you look. It feels so good to stroke for me, especially when I'm making fun of you. You fucking stupid loser fucktard! Are you ready to embarrass yourself even further? So I'm going to let you cum, but I want you to cum in front of a mirror so you too can see exactly how pathetic you look. I want you to see your stupid ugly face as you squirt your cum load. Cum you fucking retard.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge Until it Hurts - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Edge Until it Hurts - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Let's take you pass the point of pleasure. Even when the pleasure melts away you won't be able to stop as I demand you keep going, squeezing and jerking until it aches. That mix of pain in your stroking session is just what you need to remind you that I'm the one that controls you and your cock.
    Good boys always use markup codes:
    10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
    20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
    50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
    100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
    200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
    1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4th Of July Homewrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

4th Of July Homewrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You've arrived at a holiday party with your wife when you suddenly see ME. You can't take your eyes off of me even if you tried. You see me chatting with others but occasionally making eye contact with you. Wearing nothing but a sexy red white and blue push up bikini I walk up to you and start to chat. Just when we start flirting your boring old wife comes over and says it's time to leave. I persuade you both to stay for just a bit longer and before you know I have your wife fetching us drinks while we talk. It's not long before your wife is furious and insists you leave with her now. But I have other plans for you and leaving is not one of them.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile