Page 1390 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 3908901290134013801388138913901391139214001440149018902390 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love watching them bounce up and down....mesmerizing you into a stupor. You become puddy in my hands. I'm going to use your greatest weakness to my own advantage

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My favorite part of the day, you ask? Oh, that's easy! It's telling you exactly how I want you to pull on your dick and make you come where ever I want! Shall we?
    Models: Jenny Blighe

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 619 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

O K so you've been staring at my tits, like every time I see you, for awhile now and it's **** me off. Lucky for you I HATE your girlfriend so I've been letting you do it just to **** her off. But now it's time to stop because I'm getting grossed out. Although there is something I've wanted to try. I've always wanted to see a guy eat his own cum. So how about it? You eat your cum and I show you my perfect tits. Sound like a deal?
    Models: Josie Cairaway

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Size: 66.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time for you to hand over everything to me. Are you ready? Everything you have, is mine. For you to be fully under my control, yo're going to have to give up control.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 1 022 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch this delicious and submissive clip (rarely filmed) of me pounding away at my scrumptious pussy. Sucking, fucking, riding and cumming are this pussy's favorite things!
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife ashed me to stop by and give you a weekly tease reminders of what your missing while shes out getting fucked. She gave me your chastity key for me to dangle in front of you and tease you, LOL. Start jiggling your cage while you stare at my beauty. That counts as your jerk off instruction for the evening,LOL. My Ass, My Legs and My Feet! You'll be so messed up you'll beg me to remove your balls completely, LOL. Amazon Goddess Harley Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Legs Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Shoe Fetish, Ass Fetish, Stockings, Bodystocking.
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you've come to investigate how I jumped so high up in the company after being hired as an admin only 2 weeks ago. You think I've done something illegal and you want to find out and use it against Me. Well I hear you're getting a promotion soon too, huh? I think you might even finally make more money than Me. I don't think that's fair at all. Look at My perfect body.. do you really think you deserve more money than ME?! It's pretty obvious you're turned on right now. I bet I could get you to do anything I want right now too. In fact, I want you to get down on your knees right now and pull out that cock of yours. Go ahead, pull it out. yes I'm serious! Maybe you should just take your clothes off for Me. Get completely naked. Need some extra convincing? There you go. Now look at you, you look so vulnerable as you stare up at My perfect body. Naked, vulnerable, and SOO turned on. You want to touch yourself don't you? Nope, you're not allowed. Unless. unless of course you agree to give that RAISE that comes along with your promotion to me. That's right. I want your pay raise. You can't resist Me. you want this.. you want to touch yourself as I tease you with My perfect body. You're ready to give it all to Me, aren't you? Good boy. this is just the beginning. **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile