Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lonely Loser Wallet - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Lonely Loser Wallet - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

I don't even know you exist. That's right.you're no one. Nothing. So lonely. So pathetic! This is just a video! I'm not even actually in front of you. It's pre-recorded. I'm out living my fabulous life filled with intimacy, fun, love, and friends. You deserve this life of loneliness. Forever and always alone, loser! If you want any attention from me you have to cough it up. You're nothing but a wallet to me. Hot girls like me..ha..we don't notice pathetic rejects like you.not without paying. Duh! Awww.you love being teased, denied, manipulated, humiliated by me. You just can't get enough. Cry, loser! I want you to cry for me. Always ignored..neglected..denied. You aren't good enough. You never will be. Come on. Cry onto that loser cock while you jerk. Lube that loser dick with tears.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to buy my Sk*pe or Kik ID.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
    Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
    I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
    ****CUSTOM***
    I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
    Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
    I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
    You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
    You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
    Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
    Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
    You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
    I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
    Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
    I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
    Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
    ** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guidance Counsellor Helps You Tug - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Guidance Counsellor Helps You Tug - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Let's Play: CBT - AphroditeElena - iwantclips

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
    Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intro To Coerced Orgasms - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Intro To Coerced Orgasms - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 88.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2 Orgasms, My Way - Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

2 Orgasms, My Way - Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

Well done! You managed to achieve multiple orgasms! Granted, you didn't do exactly as I said, but we're going to work on that.

Today you are once again going to have multiple orgasms, but you're going to cum EXACTLY as I say. Word for word, action for action.

All you need to do is obey Me, and follow My rules. So, let the worries of the day melt away. Listen to My voice, and get ready to orgasm again, and again, and again.

If you're good enough, and do EXACTLY as I say, I might just let you see My tits.

I can help you achieve multiple orgasms if, and ONLY if you follow every single word I say. Ready to get started? Strip naked.Be a good sub, use one of My markup codes:
    Cover the site's 40% 40ForME
    10% IWant10
    25% LoserTaxx
    50% couponbitch
    75% ObeyMissRousson
    100% paypig
    500% GiveMeAll
    1000% AddictedLoser
    Add $1000 ImpressMe
    Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 21 min 53 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
    Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
    I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile