Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
    (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pretty Pink Pedicure - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Pretty Pink Pedicure - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Foot boys love to worship Me and My feet. I just had a pedicure, and all you want to do is jerk off while you worship, but no, you have to massage My feet first and earn it. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat It For My Beauty (CEI) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Eat It For My Beauty (CEI) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

My stunning view will spoil you. So enjoy yourself jerk for me, soon enough you will have to consume the result of this pleasure and even if im sure you dont look forward for that, this body is worth it.
    Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
    Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX"
    Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX"

Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
    Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration!
    Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me!
    ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
    Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 13 min 44 s
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step 1 Foot Piggy Orgams - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Step 1 Foot Piggy Orgams - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Sexy feet just making your brain twist , you feeling like a Real pig!you are so addicted, and all what you dreaming its Just Lick My sexy Feet!perfect shape perfect smell! There no Cunt who can better , what can make you feeling harder! stick your tong out and keep licking My amazing soles....feels good?!Ofc Its Good for such Piggy..Oink For Goddess..more
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Front and reverse Dildo Foot Job - Ashleyfancyfetish - iwantclips

Front and reverse Dildo Foot Job - Ashleyfancyfetish - iwantclips

I know you want to fuck these feet, so I got them all nice and oily for you and I'm gonna show you how well I can work that dick.
    Models: Ashleyfancyfetish

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Making Him Eat His Cum On Cam - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Making Him Eat His Cum On Cam - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

There's something so powerful about making my slaves clean up their messes they make for me. I love watching on cam as I make you do exactly what I want you to. Edging, teasing, and jerking is all part of the game. I convince your mind to love slurping cum. Watch me teach this bow how to be a dedicated little cum eater on cam for me.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 3 min 38 s