Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Exposed-Fantasy as a Sissy by Evil Classmate - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Exposed-Fantasy as a Sissy by Evil Classmate - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

You're such a good guy, always getting the highest grades but always willing to help me out when I bat my eyelashes in your direction. You're always sharing your notes with me, which I use to get the highest grades without doing the work. However, this time I found some pictures on your USB drive...pictures of you in women's clothes. Finding it hilarious, I call my best friend & we decide just how we can publicly embarrass you for everyone to see.
    Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

night fuck pt2 - Devon Lee - iwantclips

night fuck pt2 - Devon Lee - iwantclips

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
    Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 71.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gigantic Ebony Butt Naked and Wet!!! - Beverly Blue - iwantclips

Gigantic Ebony Butt Naked and Wet!!! - Beverly Blue - iwantclips

Watch me wash my super size body in the shower. See my nude big black ass and jiggly jelly belly. 400 pounds all wet!
    Models: Beverly Blue

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step Step-Daddys Ending - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Step Step-Daddys Ending - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my Step-Mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my Step-Mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural
    Kids.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Therapy-Fantasy sessions - Kendra James - iwantclips

Sissy Therapy-Fantasy sessions - Kendra James - iwantclips

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
    order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Spit Roast - Lady Valeska - iwantclips

Sissy Spit Roast - Lady Valeska - iwantclips

Mistress Courtney and Lady Valeska want to see how much Their sissy can take. They fuck Their sissy's mouth and ass until They are satisfied.
    Models: Lady Valeska

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flirty JOI for Shy Virgins - London Lix - iwantclips

Flirty JOI for Shy Virgins - London Lix - iwantclips

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SmokeAgony | Yvette 2. smoking fetish and real orgasm - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

SmokeAgony | Yvette 2. smoking fetish and real orgasm - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
    Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile