Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clean my sweaty feet and eat **** - Jennysfeetelysium - iwantclips

Clean my sweaty feet and eat **** - Jennysfeetelysium - iwantclips

It's been a long day. My sweaty feet need some attention. Go ahead footslut. Do your job. Clean my sweaty feet and eat ****.
    Models: Jennysfeetelysium

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Braless Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Braless Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beta Bitches Beg For Breasts - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Beta Bitches Beg For Breasts - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- KatieRiccixx - iwantclips

- KatieRiccixx - iwantclips

Models: KatieRiccixx

Duration: 20 min 30 s
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mandy Marx - iwantclips

- Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gamble With Your Orgasm - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Gamble With Your Orgasm - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can't get enough of my Tits - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Can't get enough of my Tits - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

They rule your mind, your world, your wallet and your dick. My big, round natural breasts send you into sub space, they make you feel good and you simply cannot get enough of them. Come look closer, stare and lose yourself in my cleavage. As I push them together, rub over my nipples I know you cant help but drool and dream.
    You are zombified by my tits, they make you feel desperate, always waiting for my very next tit worship clip. Each clip makes you weaker and weaker. You know how much trouble my tits are, you know they can fuck you up but that doesn't stop you from wanting more and more.
    Your obsession with my tits just going to grow.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile