Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-crushing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge For Your Reward Part 2 - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Edge For Your Reward Part 2 - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

My slave has survived my teasing and edging now for quite a while. I think it's time I work him up to an orgasm. He'll get the privilege of smelling my pussy as I sit on his face and stroke his cock. After all of the teasing I've done with him today, he's sure to explode with cum in no time at all.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 563 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edging Int0x - Drink and Stroke - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Edging Int0x - Drink and Stroke - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Drink and Stroke. Drink and Stroke. Edge, drink some more, stroke some more. Stop your hand from moving. This is how it's going to go down today. You will follow my instructions. Take shot after shot. Yes, hard Ach.0hol for this clip. You will edge and get messed up for me tonight. A perfect night for me, a fucked up night for you. Got it? Get your alc0h0l ready, your dick hard and out waiting for my instructions.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 14 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POV Sex Cunt fuck and Creampie - egedn777 - iwantclips

POV Sex Cunt fuck and Creampie - egedn777 - iwantclips

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 62.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Burgundy Nails Tease - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Burgundy Nails Tease - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

There's something so entirely seductive about my hands. I get emails every day begging to see more videos focusing on these beautiful tools of mine. I can't blame you. The pleasures these hands have elicited from men and women around the globe are immeasurable. These are my Tools of Torment of unraveling. You especially love them when my nails are painted in a sultry shade of deep red. I've used just the tips of my nails to bring man after man to a state of shaking exaltation. As you watch my hands go up and down this cock here, you begin to feel it too. Feel my warm hands pressed against your balls as my fingernails tease and tickle every inch of the tight skin of your hard cock. As you focus you can feel the tips of my fingers trace the head of your swollen dick. Can you take it? The tease of just my hands as they deftly do their work is irresistible. Oh how I love these hands of mine.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile