Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
    Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
    That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Control - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Pussy Control - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

(I filmed and titled this weeks before Prince's death, oddly enough..but it still seems fitting.) As a red-blooded human male, your hormones-- and subsequently your penis-- make you susceptible to the most basic level of control. Your desire to copulate, to get off, to feel pleasure.. well that just makes you weak for pussy. My pussy is a organ you desire so greatly but will never come close to seeing, let alone touching. This type of control makes you even more pathetic, anxious and eager to do anything to gain that reward. Instead of rewarding your biology, however, I am going to humiliate you. You're going to waste your seed as I exercise this control.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

String 'Em Up - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

String 'Em Up - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

It's time for me to demonstrate my control over your cock and balls once again. Those things don't deserve to be hanging free between your legs. they need to be tied up tightly. The only way I'll allow you to stroke and satisfy your craving for an orgasm is if you follow my instructions exactly. You'll need some kind of suitable cord or rope and your willing genitalia. Are you ready to tie them up nice and tight for me?
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 99.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gangbang with 6 guys part 2 - mona summers - iwantclips

Gangbang with 6 guys part 2 - mona summers - iwantclips

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
    Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

- Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Boss Makes You Take Stud's Cum 720p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Boss Makes You Take Stud's Cum 720p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

120 smoking and finger play - Sweet Kiss - iwantclips

120 smoking and finger play - Sweet Kiss - iwantclips

come let me entice and stimulate you in more than one way watch as i get wet when i think about you and what i do to you
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile