Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cute Naked Blonde Charlotte Dominates Her Male Slave - Dungeon Virgins - iwantclips

Cute Naked Blonde Charlotte Dominates Her Male Slave - Dungeon Virgins - iwantclips

Cute slim blonde Charlotte wearing just her boots dominates and face sits her older male slave Beefy.
    Models: Dungeon Virgins

Duration: 2 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enslaved by Coworker's Pantyhose 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Enslaved by Coworker's Pantyhose 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
    You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
    I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
    As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 680 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 58.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Goddess Lindsey and I join for ces to tease the fuck out of you. We expertly show off our gorgeous bodies in our tiny bikinis, brattily tormenting you about how badly you want to jerk it for our asses. You'll be so jealous of us getting to touch and stroke each other's perfect booties, but those are the types of privilege you get when you're a hot girl! Losers like you, however, don't even get touch your own cocks. Not without our permission! You certainly won't get to cum without our permission either. It would be so amazing to explode for these asses, wouldn't it? We know how heavy and swollen your balls are already. Too bad, it's about to get even worse!

Good boys use markups, even when they don't get to cum
    EVA 10 - add 10%
    EVA30 - add 30%
    EVA50 - add 50%
    EVASLOSER - add 100%
    OWNEDBYEVA - add 200%
    EVAOBSESSED - add 500%
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

I'm a Goddess and you have to do exactly as I tell you! You can't do anything else! and you have to cum ONLY when I say you can cum!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 10 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
    Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk Away Virgin: Your Pussy Free Life - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Jerk Away Virgin: Your Pussy Free Life - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girl Chat: Bra, Panties & Task - Empress katana - iwantclips

Girl Chat: Bra, Panties & Task - Empress katana - iwantclips

Another Video to just relax and chat. Slip on your feminine wear and watch as I show off some of my new panties and bras. No humilation because your just one of the girls, yet still obedient to your goddess.
    Has a small simple task if you want to show off some of your favorite cute bra and panties.
    Are you in my Sissy Sorority? Get this video and then request your special Sissy Sorority Task
    br>

Markup Codes:
    SISSY4EMPRESS - 25%
    GOODSISSY - 55%
    Pleaseempress - 75%
    Yesempress - 99%
    loser2018 - 50%
    Models: Empress katana

Duration: 8 min 21 s
    Resolution: 900 x 1 600
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Roxy the step-mom walks into office and her step-daughter Brook is waiting there on her first day, looking bored, playing with her phone. Step-mom tells her she is finally going to learn what work is really about and start being a productive member of society. Step-daughter scoffs and tells her step-mom to stop boring her but Roxy suddenly pulls her up by the hair and grabs her by the throat. "I'm not your step-mother here, I'm your boss, do you understand?", "you'll treat me like your boss and do exactly as your told like a good girl.
    Step-mom inspects step-daughter. First looks at face and tells her to be trashier, slaps her, e.t.c. lifts skirt, feels tits, tells her boobs are too small. Compares to her own big tits and gets them out. Step-mom stuffs step-daughter's bra so she looks like a proper bimbo. Step-mom turns step-daughter round and bends her over, spanks her ass. Pulls her panties off and tells her to never wear panties to the office, her job here is to be used for other people's pleasure so she should always be wet with no panties. Step-mom pushes a butt plug into her ass - stuffs panties her mouth and rubs her clit as she moans. Step-mom tells her she's ready to test her step-daughters holes to see how well she'll perform in her duties. Step-daughter complains but panties in her mouth are muffling the sounds. Step-mom lifts her skirt to reveal a harness and attaches a big dildo as step-daughter complains.
    Roxy gets Brook on her knees and shoves her strap on into her mouth, making her suck and gagging and getting it nice and sloppy dripping onto her tits. Grabbing her head and pushing it deeper and deeper down her throat.
    Step-mom tells step-daughter she is ready for a real challenge and strips her off naked except for heels, attaching a body harness & choker and spanking her with a paddle. She bends her over to face full length mirror and fucks her pussy from behind while pushing her mouth onto toy stuck to mirror for DP. Close up on Brook taking that cock from behind and seeing it stretch her.
    Step-mom tells step-daughter she has done better than she expected and now she's loosened up, she might just be good enough to be the new office slut, but it's time to prove it to the real boss. Step-mom pushes the step-daughter forward to meet boss's cock. Step-daughter's ass is arched up in the air in background as step-mom fucks her from behind while daughter sucks on bosses cock in foreground. Step-mom gives JOI telling her boss to use her step-daughter's mouth and eventually tells the boss to cum in her mouth, cum drips out onto floor and Brook plays with it.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 21 min 25 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile