Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Femdom Date Night - London Lix - iwantclips

Femdom Date Night - London Lix - iwantclips

Hi losers...let me guess...your plans for the evening or the weekend involve...fucking nothing. Sitting inside at your computer, yet again, dick out, clips loaded up, ready to edge a few hours away, hmm? This isn't healthy, so tonight I'm taking control. Tonight you're going to watch this clip and follow the instructions within, for one hell of a femdom date night. I've designed a plan that will keep you connected to me, and your submissive, loser roots, throughout an evening in the real world. That's right, you're actually going to leave your jerk-cave for once. Be warned though, this task is ego-destroying, cruelly humiliating, mentally sadistic, and...HOT! By the time you walk back in to the comfort of your wank-pen, ready to blow your load, you'll be so fucking debased and horny that you'll experience the best release in a LONG while. To truly play along, you'll need access to a bar/pub/club, $50, and around 1 hour of free time. Have fun on your date night, loser!
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Screwing Your Boss 1080 - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Screwing Your Boss 1080 - LadyFyre - iwantclips

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oiled up anal - laylaprice - iwantclips

Oiled up anal - laylaprice - iwantclips

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
    Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good old Christmas knees up CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Good old Christmas knees up CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

("A good old Christmas knees up."
    Noun BRITISH informal
    a lively party or gathering.
    "we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LOSERS ARENT FREE - CEI - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

LOSERS ARENT FREE - CEI - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile