Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just What the Doctor Ordered - Coerced Intox-Fantasy - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Just What the Doctor Ordered - Coerced Intox-Fantasy - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

It's that time for your check up and your doctor explains his nurse needs to make a house call. Your nurse shows up, but not for what you thought. I instruct you to get out what you love to sniff, drink or smoke. You're so stressed you need a little help from your nurse to relax.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 29 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dress up for Princess - Bratty Diva's - iwantclips

Dress up for Princess - Bratty Diva's - iwantclips

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma & Ass Play - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Aroma & Ass Play - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the Aroma. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need Aroma and ass play.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Lotion Tease - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Foot Lotion Tease - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

It's your lucky day! I just got my pedicure done and I feel like showing off my sexy feet. My toe nails are painted fire red, my soles are so soft, and I know you're dying to worship them! Watch me slather lotion all over my princess feet and delicious legs while I encourage you to jerk your cock for me and cum!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI IN SWIMWEAR - MissPetite - iwantclips

CEI IN SWIMWEAR - MissPetite - iwantclips

Custom request:
    humiliation laden CEI with you in a swimsuit, forced/coercion/blackmail. Enforced self facial.
    (Name used in clip)
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

We've decided to fuck with you more than usual, the thing is we want to see your struggle, wringling anticipating our commands eagerly awaiting the moments we let you jerk, faster or hard, accompanied with a healthy ammount of juice you can't oppose to sniffing, making your brain extra fucked, your dick game weak and desperate for release, will we give you the privilege to cum? Only a paying bitch will find out.
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Boyfriend Punishment Stinky Feet JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Boyfriend Punishment Stinky Feet JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
    **This clip is personalized**
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tits and Aroma - Carlie - iwantclips

Tits and Aroma - Carlie - iwantclips

You love doing Aroma while looking at big pair of tits don't you? You have nothing better to do than sit at home and edge forever while watching me jiggle my tits. I know you already have those Aroma ready to do. You're going to do some every time I tell you to. You're so lucky, you get to have Aroma and my tits together. This must be a dream come true. Keep your eyes on my tits while you inhale. How does that feel? How hard is your cock now? You're going to jerk it for my huge tits. My little Aroma freak you're going keep on sniffing and stroking to my tits all night long. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile