Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
    We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

[Custom clip, no name] You're such a pervert! You think about tits constantly; I know you've never seen any in real life! You could never get a girl in real life because of that tiny little 2 inch pecker down there in your lap. I'm gonna show you exactly how to jerk that little cock for these natural, perky tits and pretty pink nipples before I make you cum in your hand and eat it for Me. All My tiny dick slaves have to eat their cum. It's your punishment for having such an inferior little set of genitalia.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Countess Jezebeth - iwantclips

- Countess Jezebeth - iwantclips

Models: Countess Jezebeth

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Goddess Worship - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Ultimate Goddess Worship - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Do you need me to get you through the day? Do you need your daily dose of Lindsay. I am everything you could ever want and more. My bratty, yet angelic voice will draw you only closer to me. Worship my perfect face, hair, body, ass, and tits while you stroke your cock, whether it be at home, at work, or on the go. You will be completely mesmerized by my amazing body in this sexy pink babydoll. How deeper can you fall into the addiction? Let's find out.
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to Rejection. From Home! - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Stroke to Rejection. From Home! - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This stroke session and conditioning exercise is simple: I want you to stroke to the word "no," under a very specific context, of course. I'm talking about rejection.

I want you to stop bothering women and approaching them when you should already know what the outcome will be. If you start getting off to this inevitable conclusion from the comfort of your own home - without putting innocent women in uncomfortable situations - then it's a win-win for everyone.

You know you don't deserve sex. You don't even deserve to be rejected for your sexual advances in person. This is why I want you to stroke at home, as I generously provide you with My cruel words of humiliation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Free for Princess Piper - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Pussy Free for Princess Piper - Princess Piper - iwantclips

No more pussy for you! You will condition yourself to jerk off ONLY to pussy that is covered by panties, or censored. You don't deserve to fuck, jerk off to pussy, or even see it. You know why? Because you're a beta loser. You don't get to experience the pleasure of pussy in ANY form from here on out. You're only allowed to stroke your cock to pussy that you can't even see. Get ready to cum for me, and seal your pussy free life.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Still Don't Get To Cum - DestinationKat - iwantclips

You Still Don't Get To Cum - DestinationKat - iwantclips

You wanted to see me in 3 different outfits.. but only under one condition!
    You're only allowed to stroke while I'm clothed.
    I tease you as I try on and tease around in 3 outfits.
    I give you a ton of fake countdowns during this process until finally at the end where you don't get to cum.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

13 VacCube Orgasms - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

13 VacCube Orgasms - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Locked in 3 dimensional latex pleasure. Kat gets a taste of what I do to boys. And let's just say she likes it. Waves of orgasm after orgasm. I take no mercy because she's a girl. If anything, I know she can take more punishment. I start making her to count them off. This is amazing. Check this girl's amazing new store. Her first two session clips BOTH MADE iwantclips TOP 50!!
    Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile