Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sneaker CBT - Goddess Rachel - iwantclips

Sneaker CBT - Goddess_Rachel - iwantclips

Do you like hot girls in worn in sneakers? Just imagine all the places I've stepped in them... dirty bathroom floors, walking around the mall spending your money, possibly purposely in dog waste right before our session... the possibilities are endless! Watch and stroke as my sub gives Me what is rightfully mine & I kick his sneaker-addicted self in the balls with My adidas sneakers!
    Models: Goddess_Rachel

Duration: 2 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 76.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- ArielleLane - iwantclips

- ArielleLane - iwantclips

Models: ArielleLane

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Owning the sissy - Mistress Ayn - iwantclips

Owning the sissy - Mistress Ayn - iwantclips

In this POV clip Mistress Ayn lets all you sissies know what it is like to be owned by Her. your life will no longer be your own as She takes over. She tells you what kind of panties you must wear. As She shows you the pretty black LaPerla panties She is wearing, She reminds you that those are Mistress panties - way too good for a sissy like you. Besides, you have that unsightly bulge that must be contained and of course, pink is the color for sissies. As She continues to tell you about your upcoming hormone treatments, breast implants and other transformative procedures, She eventually gets around to what to do with your little clitty. Don't worry, She is going to let you keep it for a bit longer, but it's going into chastity until arrangements can be make to cut the pathetic piece of meat off. As a final humiliating gesture, Mistress allows you to stroke for Her before She locks you away - but you will stroke Her way. Her control over your little clitty has already begun.
    This clip contains: POV, FemDom, sissy training, feminization, joi, chastity
    Models: Mistress Ayn

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your New Assignment - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Your New Assignment - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

So, you wanted an encouraging and motivating naughty assignment! Well here it is, something to push you into your cock cravings and to test your abilities at being a true dick slut! You will follow this naughty glory hole assignment, and lets see how far it takes you! Be prepared to spend your free time over the next two weeks at your glory hole, I lay our a specific glory hole assignment for you! Be prepared to have your holes used!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Kidding Right? - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Your Kidding Right? - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

My roommates friend is staying with us for a few days. While the roommate is out her friend has decided to hit on me, sure ill take the bait I take quick look over attractive guy sure why not lets hook up. I stand up and holy fuck you have got to be kidding me this guy is about a foot shorter than I am! There is no way I am fucking you now like seriously how would that even work? I have to make sure he never makes this mistake again so I humiliate his shorty tiny self!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 67.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile