Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Camp - The Miss Ginger - iwantclips

Sissy Camp - The Miss Ginger - iwantclips

Dream of being used and abused like the little slut you are? Purchase phase one of sissy camp and lets get you started on your road to sissihood!
    Models: The Miss Ginger

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 833 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
    Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lonely Loser Wallet - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Lonely Loser Wallet - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

I don't even know you exist. That's right.you're no one. Nothing. So lonely. So pathetic! This is just a video! I'm not even actually in front of you. It's pre-recorded. I'm out living my fabulous life filled with intimacy, fun, love, and friends. You deserve this life of loneliness. Forever and always alone, loser! If you want any attention from me you have to cough it up. You're nothing but a wallet to me. Hot girls like me..ha..we don't notice pathetic rejects like you.not without paying. Duh! Awww.you love being teased, denied, manipulated, humiliated by me. You just can't get enough. Cry, loser! I want you to cry for me. Always ignored..neglected..denied. You aren't good enough. You never will be. Come on. Cry onto that loser cock while you jerk. Lube that loser dick with tears.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to buy my Sk*pe or Kik ID.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
    Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
    I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Avid Cum Eater Programming: Swallow Every Load For Goddess - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Avid Cum Eater Programming: Swallow Every Load For Goddess - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught dressing up - Kendra James - iwantclips

Caught dressing up - Kendra James - iwantclips

Look who's prancing around in pretty lingerie! I knew my stockings and panties had been disappearing and it looks like I found out why. Don't deny it, you love dressing in my silky pantyhose and lacey lingerie. Go ahead and flick that clitty through that smooth nylon for me. I want to see you wank a little load into my dirty stockings!
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, sissy, sissification, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, pantyhose domination, femdom, female domination
    order a custom video *KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Virgin slave program - task 4 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Virgin slave program - task 4 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

CEI task
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Micro Penis Dating Experience 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Micro Penis Dating Experience 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Time Cum Eating Guide - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

First Time Cum Eating Guide - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
    Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
    Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bitchy Brat Ripoff Flickoff - Kendi Olsen - iwantclips

Bitchy Brat Ripoff Flickoff - Kendi Olsen - iwantclips

Isn't this what you want? Its what you LOVE! A total rip-off, where I do nothing but flip you off and tell you what a fucking loser you are. Its classic brat behavior that gets you even hungrier for more of my snobby attitude.
    Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Stepsister JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Bratty Stepsister JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile