Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sasha Seduces Supergirl Into Becoming Her Super Lesbian Slave - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

Sasha Seduces Supergirl Into Becoming Her Super Lesbian Slave - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
    I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
    Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School For Wayward Sissies - JennaSativa - iwantclips

School For Wayward Sissies - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet T-Shirt NO Contest - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Wet T-Shirt NO Contest - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

When there is a wet t-shirt contest, there is no contest when I'm involved. A wet, see-thru shirt, hugging My most perfect curves. I win every time!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
    She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
    brunettes, all natural,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Job boy/girl - Allie - iwantclips

Foot Job boy/girl - Allie - iwantclips

Begins with a squirt of lube and we are off. Watch as Allie strokes his dick with her feet in a nice slow motion video for you.
    Tags: foot, feet, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot play, foot job, footjob, bare foot, boy-girl, fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door
    Models: Allie

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Powerful DDs - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

My Powerful DDs - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Size: 1 024 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tit Worship // Ruined Orgasms - Keziah - iwantclips

Tit Worship // Ruined Orgasms - Keziah - iwantclips

Think you deserve a nice jerk session? Not quite. While you do get an amazing view, your ending isn't exactly going to be happy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Big Tits, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 54 s