Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Playing with My Big Tits ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Playing with My Big Tits ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Watch me change into various bras/tops and talk to you about how they make my tits feel all while playing with my boobs in between. Squeezing. Pinching. Grabbing. Nipple play. I end up lotioning my tits so much I can't help but place you in between them. I encourage you to touch and jerk your cock for me. Complete with close ups and lots of dirty talk. Ending with a hand-job and count down. 15 minutes of my big tits...what more could you want? Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

You call yourself an "alpha male"...but that silly pretence seems to fall to the side when you're in the presence of a strong, beautiful, long legged woman like me wearing high heels. I happen to know that it makes you feel quite submissive.... Too bad I also know that your ultimate kryptonite is feet...and so when I dangle my high heels in front of you like this, you're in trouble. Will my shoe fall off after all? What would you do to see my feet? I'm sure if I keep teasing you, I'll find out. I bet you'd do just about anything for me right now...I bet you'd even eat something gross off of the bottom of my shoe just to see it come off, wouldn't you?
    Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- WowArielle - iwantclips

- WowArielle - iwantclips

Models: WowArielle

Duration: 35 min 53 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**** Sitter Seduction - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

**** Sitter Seduction - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

You know better, but fantasizing and jerking off to your babysitter Meana is all you that keeps you going these days. You try to initiate sex with your wife, but after you had your son, she just doesn't care for it anymore.. And her body just isn't the same. You know it's cliche, but you love how your babysitter fawns over and compliments you all the time. She's a young woman after all and she's learning how to control men sexually. She doesn't quite have the hang of it yet.she's shy and a little awkward sometimes. But you love that about her. You love her innocence. You've even touched her a couple times. just 'accidentally' of course. And each time you do you know her little pussy gets wet. Whenever you drive her home, you always pull over somewhere to jerk off after while you look at her pictures on facebook.
    Tonight was date night with the wife. Maybe you two had a little too much to drink at dinner, because you don't remember getting home. You wake up with your pants around your ankles and a hand on your cock. FINALLY.. Your wife obviously wants to fuck. But as your eyes get clearer you realize that it's the babysitter. She giggles. Apparently your wife is completely Having fun in your sons room. She says, "I think you guys had a little too much Having fun because you both just came home and crashed and forgot about me". You push her off.. But you don't want too. You want her to keep going. She doesn't seem so shy and awkward now. You can't fucking help it. The sexual tension between you two has been building for years. She says, "If I were your wife I'd fuck you every night" and slides your cock inside of her. You don't know if it's the Having fun or the fact that you haven't fucked in months. but you let her do it. You think to yourself that you'll just fuck her quickly.but she's playing with you. She likes to moan loudly and talk about your wife as she rides you, It's like she wants to get caught. You beg her to stop but she keeps going and you hate yourself for wanting it so badly and for being so selfish. Finally you can't take it anymore and you tell her to get off of you as you start cumming. but she won't get off. she makes you cum inside of her.
    Xoxo Meana
    Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 39 min 44 s
    Size: 2.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Orgasm Control: Part 1 - MistressBlunt - iwantclips

Orgasm Control: Part 1 - MistressBlunt - iwantclips

In part one of this three part Orgasm Control JOI series, I get you used to the idea that your orgasm is for my pleasure. That controlling your orgasm is an offering to your Mistress. I begin to teach you how to edge yourself for me, how each and every orgasm should be devoted to me.
    Models: MistressBlunt

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

360 Degrees of Insanity - scottwill - iwantclips

360 Degrees of Insanity - scottwill - iwantclips

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided.
    360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
    XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck it Good - Bailey26 - iwantclips

Suck it Good - Bailey26 - iwantclips

So you want to be my foot slave? well I need a slave that will do anything and everything...are you up for the challenge?
    Models: Bailey26

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 62.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sneaky Tiny - JessWest - iwantclips

Sneaky Tiny - JessWest - iwantclips

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Home Invasion - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Home Invasion - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Hello there...."son."
    That's what I am now, you know. Because I got rid of the wife and set up the perfect trap. I'm determined to get all the money I can out of him. I can't have competition.
    I'm so young, I'm closer to your age than I am to his. It's gross, isn't it?
    Want to know how I did it? How I infiltrated your family like a cuckoo bird and chewed it up from the inside out? I have your entire home wrapped around My pretty little finger.
    I concocted a master plan, to get his wife out of the way. It was devious, heartless, and disgustingly erotic. I broke up your Step-Parents' marriage. Now she's gone. I've taken over.
    In the meantime, I was seducing your dude. As his secretary at work, I know all of his most intimate secrets. His calendar, his preferences, even what he's having for lunch is managed by Me. And sometimes he gets tired from working so hard all day. So I'm there to help him relax. He loves My back rubs.
    I know how much he makes. And I know what's at stake, if he cheats on his wife. Everything. Enough to pay Me for the rest of My life to make Me stay quiet... if I happened to have a secret.
    But one day, when all the strategic pieces were in place, I crossed the line.
    Sit there and listen to Me describe every detail of how I manipulated your dude's cock into Me. Coerced him to cheat on his wife. Hear how he begged Me to stop, as I sat on his lap, hovering just over his cock - after I'd unbuckled his belt to make him more comfortable.
    It was sexy to watch him sweat and tremble, unable to control his hard cock and terrified of losing everything if he cheats. He even tried to push Me off a couple times. But I had him locked, straddling him, his cock completely vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do next. He tried to resist. But I fucked him anyway. Mmmm, your dude's got quite the cock, son. There's nothing like fucking a man whose life you just ruined. Watching his eyes. Tasting his tears. With his cock inside Me.
    I know I'm making you shudder with the details. Is it disgust... arousal... or both?
    Maybe I'll take custody of you, next. Sneak into your room every night and make a man out of you. Fuck you, coerce you, and take advantage of that thick, young cock.
    That's what I do: I fuck husbands, promise them anal if we get married but never give it to them, wreck homes, cash out, and move on to the next sucker.
    So I'm going to enjoy every moment of this and drain both of you dry. Dude will put Me in his estate and set Me up with a golden package to leave work, and both of your cocks will be thoroughly used by My conniving, sociopathic pussy.
    This clip is a masterpiece in perversion. Eloquent, smooth, it glides you right through and builds the suspense at just the right points. I'm looking forward to the feedback from customers.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 39 min 58 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile