Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Quickie JOI - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Quickie JOI - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here, let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny, pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful, princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean, do you really last much longer than this "quickie" anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chastity Cuck Torment - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

Chastity Cuck Torment - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

"I dont even care if hes watching.. he's in chastity so he's just gonna hurt by watching." Watch and wish loser slave.. you wish you could get some pussy dont you? "Too bad his wife wont fuck him anymore. he can't even please her.. That's why he's My slave haha" I slide my panties to the side so my bf's dick can get in.. watching and hearing Me only Torments your dick even more. I tell him to fuck Me from the back and right when I tell him let's cut to continue off camera, he ends up hitting My pussy in the perfect spot. OMG that keeps Me right there, feeling his perfect cock inside Me.. hitting My gspot.. My pussy is so good, he cums as he plays with it.. It drips out of My pussy and as My slave, I command you to eat it off of the floor like a worthless cuck.
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Drain Your Balls To My Oiled Feet - Lacie James - iwantclips

Drain Your Balls To My Oiled Feet - Lacie James - iwantclips

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Personal Assistant Needs Benefits - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Personal Assistant Needs Benefits - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Unload Your Cum in Your Mouth CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Unload Your Cum in Your Mouth CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 1 009 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soles for you to cum on - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

Soles for you to cum on - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anything For A Sale - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Anything For A Sale - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

This pathetic salesman is new to his job and desperate to make his first sale. In fact, after having his sales pitch declined by the beautiful Goddess Aaliyah, he pleads with her to make a purchase. Willing to do anything for a sale, he offers to clean her house and even massage her feet. This gets Goddess Aaliyah's attention. She doesn't waste any time before placing her gorgeous feet in sexy, tan stillettos right into his lap. He removes her heels and begins to massage her feet, tracing her sole from heel to toe with his hands. That isn't enough for Goddess Aaliyah, and she throws the salesman onto her hardwood floor, smothering his face with her pretty feet, stuffing them in his mouth, and demanding that he kiss them exactly as she wants him to. From beneath her, he thanks her for the privilege to worship her beautiful feet. Her domination is so complete, he doesn't hesitate to pay for the entire sale himself! This Goddess just might keep him as a slave to her feet, at least until both her toes and her house are sparkling clean.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy halloween dance Tease (cat,bunny,cop,devil) - Mistress dove - iwantclips

Sexy halloween dance Tease (cat,bunny,cop,devil) - Mistress_dove - iwantclips

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
    Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 15.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile