Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lindsey says 3 - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Lindsey says 3 - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

your favorite game is back and I don't think your dick or wallet is ready to pay what you deserve to pay. The rules are simple. I get what I want, you do as I say and if you're a good boy you'll be permitted that sweet orgasm I know you're so desperate for. Hopefully for you wallet you cum when told otherwise it'll cost you even more. (reup)
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my feet Part ! - Nina Elle - iwantclips

Worship my feet Part ! - Nina Elle - iwantclips

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
    -Goddess Nina
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 32.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shoe sniffing instruction/JOI/Domination - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Shoe sniffing instruction/JOI/Domination - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You can resist my charm, do as I say now!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 44 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Trophy Room - Tatum Kelly - iwantclips

My Trophy Room - Tatum Kelly - iwantclips

Welcome to my trophy room. What you see behind me are the remains of many men's paychecks. They got one glimpse of my pretty soles and suddenly felt the undeniable urge to buy me shoes. The same thing is going to happen to you. My feet are sexy, hypnotic, and the most powerful Coerce you will ever feel. They will make you do things... COSTLY things... things you never thought you had the courage to do. Clearing my wishlist is one of them. Enjoy the ride.
    Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
    As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
    Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
    Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
    After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Foot Worship - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Bratty Foot Worship - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Everything with you is all about My feet. It is ridiculous how obsessed you are with them. I can pose in many sexy positions, and the only thing that you can stare at are My sexy, slender, size 10 feet! Once I slide My socks off of My feet, you will worship them the way that they deserve to be worshiped. My feet own you... control you... and it is even better when I am so mean to you, hm?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile